DOTM iPhone App Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by x BlackMagnus x, Jun 28, 2011.

1. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  2. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

Dammit, being a TF fan I really want to by this app but knowing EA, it's definitely going togo on sale for even less sooner or later. Decisions, decisions...

3. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Eh, still doesn't look that great to me. Personally, the '07 Movie nintendo DS games will always be the best portable TF games.

4. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Not really anything spectacular. If the trailer was supposed to show me the best moments the title has to offer, then this is a bit boring.

Neat GTA 2 style perspective though. Mixed with SmashTV style blasting sections.
    Yeah. Its cool when I say it like that.

5. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eff apple. Build your shit for Android.

6. thygriever

thygriever Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    i have it. it's decent... i haven't played more than 5-10 minutes because i wanted to watch the movie first.

it's actually quite easy and fun to play but of course it's not perfect. controls feel a bit, not so smooth but they've tried to add more depth with the use of specials (which have some interesting mechanics) and stealth force. the upgradabilty is pretty rad just because there's plenty of different weapons and each one can have their power adjusted individually. very nice touch. the price is actually pretty cheap since it just came out so i would buy it regardless