DOTM in the The Radio Times.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LUGNUT1995, Jun 28, 2011.

1. LUGNUT1995

LUGNUT1995 TFWiki info gatherer

The latest issue of the U.K T.V magazine The Radio Times had an article on the new film. And I have to say, it was pretty rubbish, the was hardly any info about DOTM, most of the article was about Star Wars, GI Joe and other stuff. It did mention though that the 2 previous films had reached 1.5 Billion in the box office. And the writer of said article, Andrew Collins.....Said Transformers were plastic TAT! :mad  :banghead:  This is quite an insult to the Transformers community.

What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    :banghead: 

3. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

Ignore Andrew Collins silly comments, Ive been reading Radio Times for years and there are two points to take from it:
    1. Its for people who born waaay before the 80's, thus any popular fad from Transformers to whatever kids watch nowdays is considered 'tat'
    2. Andrew Collins can be very good or very bad when it comes to articles, quite a lot of the time it falls to the latter.

Overall: get Radio Times for the TV schedules and don't bother reading the 'articles'

4. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    I read the Radio Times for TV and Radio only, it's what its for, like I don't go to Empire for game reviews