Minor/Repaint: DOTM HA Roadbuster

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljack2010, Jun 16, 2012.

1. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

This is just a gallery review of 2 RB's I've made up. The one in car mode is mine I did when the toy was first released (and a different variation on the waterslide decals) and the one in bot mode is a custom piece I got from Solrac333 and just added reprolabels to it. Together they give a great representation of the character in both forms I think. Big thanks to Solrac333 for painting up his version cause I was being lazy and probrably would have never done it. (it was on the list of customs to do)

*EDIT* just to be clear - the version I customized is the one that stays in car mode. Distinguished by the smaller "amp" on the hood, more waterslide racing decals all over, and seen in car mode in first picture. Solrac's is the one seen in bot mode first picture (I just added the reprolabels set to him).;) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Pretty cool, man.

3. wheeljack2010

Thanks man. Wanted to be able to have a great looking bot and car mode side by side and had planned on doing a fully painted bot. You beat me to it, and it was very affordable, so I figured I'd take the easy route and put my efforts towards my few other WIP's I got. Prolly would've never gotten around to doing this, so very glad you decided to sell yours, thanks again so much my man. At least now you know it went to a good home :) 

4. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I'm glad you like it. Don't forget to leave a feedback. :D 

Have you won other figures of mine before too?

5. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Nice work.

6. wheeljack2010

Yep! Positive feedback left over on the bay. Send me your feedback link on these boards and I can post some up there for ya too my man.

I've got a couple of your pieces before, A Classics Hot Rod (I added some flame decals to him) and a double murder arm ROTF voyager Megs. Both great pieces that are still in my collection today! Undoubtedly I will get more, as I not only customize myself, but support others doin the same. It's mutually benefitting and let's me (like in this case) get some customs of figures I want pretty quick while still pursuing my other projects.
    Thanks so much, glad you like it!

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    That's pretty rad. So upset I never found this guy. BTW, the headlamps are supposed to be flipped back and turned around to reveal guns in alt mode.