DotM game character DLC discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by modzprime29, Aug 12, 2011.

1. modzprime29

modzprime29 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I made this thread so that we can discuss some character DLC for the TF3 game. Here are some of my ideas...
    Autobots:
    Skids
    Mudflap
    Arcee
    Sentinel Prime
    Optimus with Mech Tech Trailer
    Roadbuster
    Wheeljack

Decepticons:
    Crankcase (SUV)
    Barricade
    Mercedes Benz Soundwave

2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

im hoping for hatchet since his model is also in the game, maybe some more tank characters for the bots.

3. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

Why are the Twins and Arcee still in DLC threads? Personally, I think that they're a waste of character space in a DLC. Maybe not the Twins so much, but Arcee is seriously just impossible to make. I just can't imagine myself playing as a really small bike that has a split-second long transformation and walks (or rolls) around on 2 wheels stuck together. As for the Twins, the only way they might get in the DLC is if they are the black Chevy Beats. Otherwise, it really is a waste of character space. I am also thinking that a Mercedes SLS AMG Soundwave wouldn't be so bad, but we already got a Soundwave in the commander section. For me, I would like to see Barricade or a SUV (Crowbar or Hatchet, any of them will do) along with Crankcase in the Decepticon scout section. It would also be nice to have the Wreckers and Wheeljack as Autobot scouts, but that would just be way too many Autobot scouts.

4. Soundkaiser

Soundkaiser 3D Animator And Windblade's Conjunx Endura

News Credits:
    i want a wheeljack mission and everyone in all 3 films all but barracade i'm mad at him right now (jkjkjkjkjjk, barracade is still cool but he killed wheeljack)

5. Soundkaiser

Soundkaiser 3D Animator And Windblade's Conjunx Endura

News Credits:
    escally the twins. remember it was flat lines falt for their attatudes (i still love em)

6. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    I really don't think there's gonna be any DLC.

7. Star 56

Star 56 Active Member

they Relased sideswipe as a DLC character but other than that I really can't see them doing anymore for DOTM unless they do a map and character pack like WFC. I personally don't think there is enough intrest in DOTM for them to make DLC