DOTM Figure Classes

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Pikatron, May 16, 2011.

1. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

So apparently there are some new figure classes that have been introduced in the DOTM line. I haven't been keeping up and am now trying to get my terminology straight. Anyone want to help?

edit: so here's the list I have so far

Leader
    Voyager
    Human Alliance
    Human Alliance Basic (new class. Similar to Scouts from before with a small human figure included similar in size to the minicons included with PCC figures)
    Deluxe
    Cyberverse Commander (new class. Slightly larger than Cyberverse Legion with more detail and articulation)
    Cyberverse Legion (formerly Legends)

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They aren't all a one for one match, but essentially, Human Alliance Basics are akin to a normal Deluxe, Cyberverse Commander are bumping Scout class (formerly Basic class, long ago), and Cyberverse legion have replaced Legends class toys.

3. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    wait.. what? the basic HA are the size of scout, but the price of the deluxe years ago. The cyberverse commanders are closer to legend. Maybe a slightly bigger legend.

4. Pikatron

After seeing the figures first hand on the shelves, I figure the Cyberverse Legion figures are the Legends class from before and the Commander figures are new, slightly larger, more detailed and more articulated.

I'm still in the dark when it comes to HA's though. So, other than basic HA, is there a Scout class anymore? Pricewise, the Cyberverse Commander figures are similar to Scouts from before, but offer a lot less 'figure' for the money.

5. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    Yes, price-wise, you are right. The HA Basics are basically the same as PCC commanders:

Same pricing, about the same size, triple changer (PCC has torso mode whereas HA have a weapon sort of mode), and includes a figure to justify the price increase from scout (PCC have a minicon, where HA have a human)

6. Pikatron

Ah I see. I'll edit my original post with these new pieces of info. :D 

7. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    eh, I said with a human figure =) I was saying its equivalent to PCC's minicon