Minor/Repaint: DOTM: epilogue, thundercracker

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by SG hailstorm, Dec 12, 2011.

1. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

News Credits:
    (keep in mind this custom of thundercracker does NOT follow the bio the original DOTM toy comes with)

when word of starscream and megatron's death reached the audio receptors of the un-destroyed half of cybertron, thundercracker illegitimately made a vow that the decepticon leader and seekers commander would not be in vein, with his new group of decepticon jets who call themselves "the rainmakers" thundercracker sets out to bring the decepticon name what he thinks well-deserved revenge.

he's a WIP but i have 3 different thundercracker designs in mind, IDW, R.O.SS comics, and plain G1 (adding his white and red pinstriping) more to come =)

P.S i'm doing a slight remodel of his head/face going off of this awesome pic [​IMG]

EDIT: 12/14/11: did the jet mode pinstriping as well as some cybertronian tattoos (translated pic included) the face/head is complete but i wont reveal it untill the robot modes finished ;) 

Attached Files:

2. Armentitron

Armentitron Well-Known Member

I figures he would have called them seekers.

3. SG hailstorm

News Credits:
    yeah but with everyone making the rainmakers lately i figured i'd tie him into it somehow, his name does imply weather *shrug* either way i'll be very happy when he's finished =D

4. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

good start there,hmmm i wonder what you will use for the mechtech guns? im thinking two jolt guns,just to simulate the g1 weapons.

5. SG hailstorm

News Credits:
    well i took the blade from his starscream weapon and cut the gun off for bot mode, as for guns i'm not sure yet, i might make some null-rays from a pair of old BTR turret guns that came on a few of the TF sets, AKA the silver guns on cyclonus's shoulders here \/
    [​IMG]