Heavy/Scratch: DOTM Deluxe Weaponized Roadbuster Completed!!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by rodimus62609, Sep 23, 2011.

1. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hope I'm posting these right. Anyway here is my weaponized Roadbuster completed! Like I said in the WIP thread I know it's rough around the edges, but it satisfies me that ill soon have 3 weaponized deluxe Wreckers. I'm proud of this custom and hope my skills will develop. Used HA Roadbusters parts and a Deluxe DOTM Roadbuster to make this happen. Carved the engine up to fit by the spoiler, which i shortened up from the HA. Made 2 new improved chest pieces that look loads better than my first WIP ones. Thanks for looking I hope you like it! :D 

Attached Files:

2. micky24

micky24 Well-Known Member

uhm since we are both beginners and likes hot glue,i think since your glueing thin parts such as spoilers,why not use super glues instead?with that it ill make your custom look nicer and will help boost your satisfaction for your figure.=D

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Eh, well I like it, but the 2 shades of green in the altmode are kind of an eyesore.....

4. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    Interesting, very good for your first take. But you shouldn't use hot glue for customs, it's danerous and much to thick

5. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Should've customized your Wreckers the easy way: swap some parts around and use Reprolabels. Good intentions but some superglue would've made it better.

6. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the C+C guys! I know the hot glue looks rough, but it's all i have o hand and it's all i can get! Maybe i'll try a v2 eventually!