DOTM: Deluxe Air Raid Review

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by TimToyGeek, Sep 18, 2011.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Air Raid is a good toy, the lack of irritating kibble is a plus, and I adore his looks in both modes, but he's absolutely tiny. I wasn't expecting him to be so small and skinny. The tail fin arm is somewhat awkward too... But all in all, I love this guy. He's loads of fun, and I needed an Aerial bot.

2. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    I took some photos of Stratosphere using Air Raids weapon. Personally, I think this is why we got Air Raid as a figure. They go together like Batman & Robin.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Just got this recently on discount, so add me up to the "loving this figure" group. He's really fun and has lots of personality. I got used to the crazy axe arm fairly quickly, and the altmode is just too lovely. I still think his head looks like it belongs in Transformers: Prime!

4. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    this toy is great, just a few minor nitpicks:

- weird brownish green instead of black. ew.
    - why do the elbows bend only a little forward but 90 degrees back? or am i doing it wrong?
    - joints aren't floppy but they're a bit loose for me, especially his tailfins