DOTM Cyberverse IRONHIDE Commander

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Snake_eyes1975, May 10, 2011.

1. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The blue Target 2-Pack Ironhide is just as cool. I may still pick up this Ironhide and rename the blue one Armorhide. :) 

2. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Bummer, my hopes were sky high there for a second. That first deluxe Jazz is dreadful, but the HA Jazz is awesome. It'd be great to get a new, better deluxe Jazz...

I got that 2-pack yesterday. You're right, he's pretty sweet for a Cyberverse toy.

3. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

Got the blue target version of this guy today...fun transformation, cool cannons and leadfoot is an added bonus! I'm really starting to dig this line

4. Aegonian

Aegonian New Member

I got this one today, and I'm a little disappointed. I knew the shoulders were a bit far back, but I hadn't expected arm movement to be so limited. His arms are prone to popping off, too.
    Also, his right hand was slightly misshaped, and thus broke when I tried to make him hold a Cyberverse gun in his hand. His left hand is fine. The part of his gun that attaches to the back of his vehicle mode is slightly misshaped too, preventing the ball joint form moving as freely as it should. I might be able to fix that with some slight modding, though.

His vehicle mode is very nice, however.