DotM characters in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Frans42000, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    First off, I have been enjoying the game immensely and I think high moon did a great job.

I also find it interesting that they went with named characters for multiplayer.

It adds some new dynamics that was not present in WFC.

Mostly it means wether or not you play as close range (starscream) or long range (Breakaway).

I also find it matters to me wether I am a Decepticon or Autobot when deciding my class for a certain map.

Maps like Detroit or the jungle map I would prefer to be starscream or tank Megatron. Others like Drydock, I do well with Warpath or bumblebee.

Its also very nice to have two alt mode weapons too. Ally of times in WFC I would be chasing a diguised jet unable to fire without a lock on. DotM I can switch to back up guns.

What about you guys, fin yourself following a new habit with these altered rule sets?
  2. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

Apr 3, 2011
    Here's who I pick to go with a certain map.

Village: Ratchet and Shockwave
    Detroit: Ratchet and Shockwvae
    Volcano Road: Ratchet and Shockwave
    Scrapyard: Ratchet and Shockwave
    Drydock: Ratchet and Shockwave

I am not even joking. I always play as Ratchet and SHockwave. They're almost so good, they're poverpowered. Almost.