dotm autobots and decpticons size differences to the previous movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tfomegaprime, Jun 18, 2012.

1. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

did anybody notice size differences in the autobots and decepticons in dotm if you did then just post them right here

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I think Megatron shrunk. He seemed to be Optimus' exact size rather than being a bit taller than him.

Ratchet also shrunk a decent bit.

3. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

me too remember how sentinel looked a bit taller than optimus and sometimes about the same size and megatron looked about the same size as sentinel making megatron a head taller than optimus and when optimus cut megatrons head off he was actually crouching :lol 

4. arceelover13

arceelover13 Well-Known Member

at one point it looked like bee and ratchet were the same height and i was like WTF!!!!!

5. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    I like to think that Bee was standing on a dead Decepticon for no real reason at all.

There is no reason a tiny Camaro should be the same height as a (comparatively) giant Hummer-bulance.

6. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    They probably changed sizes to get better shots, it's hard to see smaller characters when you have to bring the camera back to get a full shot of the big guy as well.

Only huge change I saw was Megatron, who might've shrunk in the wash along with his cloak.