DOTM Activators Megatron and Topspin

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by raiden225005, May 31, 2011.

1. raiden225005

raiden225005 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know there probably aren't many people on these boards that care for these activators but I thought I post some pictures anyway. Despite being a departure from the traditional activators they are still pretty neat little figures.

They really have the same kinda look and transformation of a gravity bot more than they do an activator. Rather than being auto shifting like the Gravity bots these figures all have a chunk of plastic on the end that needs to be pushed in to activate the transformation. They also look a lot thinner and well proportioned compared to gravity bots. These figures also have some pretty nice sculpting on them but not much paint to go along with it.

I think these figures would have been a lot greater at a cheaper price point. The 8 dollars they are at walmart is pushing it and the 10 dollars they run at target and toysrus ain't worth it.

[​IMG]

It is kinda cool that they tried to put the mack truck emblem on the hood but it kinda just looks like a stick with a ball on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love his messed up face

[​IMG]

The arms actually have the hands molded on

[​IMG]

Here is some comparison to the size of gravity bots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some nice back detailing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]