DOTM 3D Blu-ray- Dec. 6 Release Official?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PRIMEMAN3457, Nov 25, 2011.

1. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    I haven't heard any more news on it (unless I'm mistaken then please, post any updates).

I also haven't seen it available to pre-order on Amazon.

So would Dec. 6 still be the official release date of the Blu-ray 3D release?

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Anywhere between then and Christmas eve. No way would paramount wait till after Christmas to release it.

everyone and their grandmothers are going to be out buying their sons movies for christmas

3. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they were going to release this soon, I'd be surprised that they wouldn't be peppering the outlets with more advertising.

Then again, Best Buy has the bare-bones DOTM release marked down to $10 (went out this morning and picked it up, so the $10 off coupon included feels about right when the version with bonus content does come out).

4. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I'm starting to doubt it just because I would have thought it'd be more heavily advertised for the holiday shopping season, or that the specs would have at least been sent to DVD/Blu-ray websites. But I haven't heard anything "official" to say it's not coming out then.

5. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

Speaking of which, has there been any word about a 2 disc dvd edition? One that includes extra features, etc...

Or will that be available only on Blu-ray?