Non-TF: Doomies

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cyberslam, Jan 22, 2010.

1. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Now I made these a long time ago. they are the first thing that I sewed. they are at least 4 years old. I just wanted to post these becouse I have had people say they love my plushies and that they wished that they could do it to. I just want to show that every one starts things as a beginner. They were orignally going to be called Pot Monsters (that didn't go to well) becouse everyone in highschool throught I was high when I made these (I wasn't) and my sister's boy friend said "These would be great to smuggle pot in" . the pics below are in the order that they were made. The first one is named Stitch, becouse he was my first stitch work. the next one was named Smurv becouse I had a friend in highschool and we were thinking of a name for the winged guy and he said why not call it smurth and he had no reason for it. I was like I don't want people to think of the small blue guys so I changed the last letter. the next one is NO Name. It was called that becouse I couldn't think of a good name. the one after that is Sid, becouse he is based of for a spider and that sounded like a good name. the last one was named for a friend. He wanted a pirate in a tux.

I think that I will post a new thread with a total group pic.

Attached Files:

2. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

"Doomies".... I love it!! :D 

Great work!

zmog

3. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks. I like Doomies too.