Don't people know about Transformers now?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Torque, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Think the movie will touch upon the fact that the Decepticons have revealed themselves to us, or will they sweep it under the rug?

2. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Didn't they reveal themselves in the second film after megs kill prime.

(watching ROTF now)

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Considering all of the "Go Home" graffiti sprayed everywhere, I think it's a bit of a plot point.

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Lets hope they don't repeat the mistake of somehow the government can just sweep everything under the rug even though it happened during the day in a major city.

Just seems they missed such a good chance to show people being all paranoid about the machines around them.

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    thats what i meant

im not up-to-date on the spoilers-my bad lol

6. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Quite of a fucking stretch covering them up in after Mission City. I'm assuming (call me crazy) that since people have put up signs telling the 'Fromers to GTFO, they are aware of their existence.

Also, one doesn't broadcast themselves on every TV screen without calling attention.

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    technically even with the grafiti we don't know that they are aware of them right off the bat because I heard through the spoiler thread that one of the plot points was that a slaughter happens in D.C. and people die (by the hands of the decepticons) and so thats when they become aware of them and tell them to GTFO.
    I thought after megs killed prime and they broadcasted the fallen on tv that a reporter was then calling it "a hacking of satellites" which kind of sounded like they were sweeping the broadcast off as a hack and something else atacked the battleship. The reporter or people in the street never referred to aliens or robots at all I think they would if they were aware of their existence and if people thought they were responsible for the attack on the battleship they would be telling the autobots to GTFO in ROTF. sorry my two cents no matter how obscure.