Don't forget the FP superion add-on...after reading the PC re-issue thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by zealottoyou, May 12, 2009.

1. zealottoyou

zealottoyou Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry to make it a separate thread but going through 30 pgs on the news section but no one has mentioned that fact the FP superion add-on will be so call more "exclusive" than cc armor......

just a reminder...just a reminder...

2. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    What are you saying bro?

3. zealottoyou

zealottoyou Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I am not complaining the price as long as it is truly "exclusive"...but right now i doubt it...

4. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    Exclusive to whom?

You're confusing 'Exclusive' with 'Limited Run' I think.

Exclusive means you can only get it from one source. Like, you can only buy Botcon exclusives from Botcon, or Toys R Us exclusives from Toys R Us... yes others sell them, but only after THEY got them from the exclusive source.

'Limited Run' means they're only producing 1,000 pieces or so... but they're available from multiple sources.

There was never any guarantee they'd never do another run. A set of hands and feet is hardly a 'collectable limited edition', it's simply that that's what they've tooled up to make. They could well do another run, but only if there was sufficient demand aftern this run finished to justify tooling up again for another 1,000 pieces or so.

5. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I dont trust anything the has Fsnsprojects and exclusive or limited in the same sentance lol....