Don't ask where I got this...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by HyperD00D, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperD00D

HyperD00D Well-Known Member

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Starscream flies back to Cybertron to get more minions and goes with them back to Earth (Constructicons included). Among them, Soundwave (in Earth form) travels to find the fallen decepticons. Soon meets Barrage who joins them thinking they are to find Megatron. The decepticons discuss how exactly to revive Megatron. Starscream convinces them he has been all but destroyed in the last battle in the first movie. Therefore nominates himself as the new leader. Scorpinok eventually finds Megatron as he travels beneath the Sea bed and sacrificies himself by inserting his spark into him. The chain reaction of his spark and the remnants of the Cube inside Megatron sends a huge surge of power in all directions. The only thing to be hit by this is a passing aircraft carrier which loses all power. (This becomes Tidal Wave later on). Megatron (not Galvatron) is ressurected and revives all of the fallen decepticons nearby which were also dropped into the ocean. The Decepticons are now in 2 factions. Megatron has since gained power of the cube inside him and senses a splinter of it embedded in Sam's body. Seeking this, he attempts to continue his original plan from the first film. Sam, not realising he has a splinter of the cube inside him, finds he is exceeding greatly in all of his college classes, especially astronomy. A scene occurs where he reads an astronomy book in 5 seconds and makes relevant corrections on the classroom board, even proving Einsteins theories of relativity to be wrong. Anyway, on his way back home, he and Mikaela discuss what happened earlier, and while doing so stop for ice-cream. The discussion continues, with Sam leaning back on the ice-cream van itself, sending a similar surge of power which occured when Megatron was revivied. (The ice-cream van later becomes 2 Autobot transformers). As you've guessed, Sam can now create Autobots while Megatron can create decepticons. The autobots catch on and get ready, sensing a new attack from the Decepticons. A big fight takes place in China Town, where the fallen (Megatrons team) run into the Autobots. The fight lasts 9-12 minutes in a toy factory. During the fight, Megatron shape shifts into a tank and the fight turns in favour to the decepticons. The Autobots retreat, while Sam has been captured by Megatron. Megatron decides to use him to receive the last piece of the cube embedded inside him so that he may reconstruct the cube and gain its full power back. Megatron soon decides to prep his team so that they may take sam to Cybertron and remove the piece from him. A few days pass and Megatron is nearly ready to take Sam back. The Autobots make 1 final push to retrieve him where another big battle takes place. This time, the other faction of Decepticons arrive where they battle Megatron and his team for dominance. Brawl from Megatrons team combines with the constructicons on Starscreams team and together form Devastator. He goes on to take Megatrons orders. During the fight, Jetfire from Starscreams team realises what Starscream and Megatron are doing and in disgust joins the Autobots mid-fight. He gives chase to Devastator for Sam. Prime and Megatron during this have a huge 1 on 1. Megatron proves to be unstoppable. Taking Sam from Devastator he transforms back to his Cybertronian jet mode and makes from Cybertron alone. Prime convinces Starscream and his team that if they do not stop him, all will be destroyed. Reluctantly, many of them from either side give chase. The third and final battle takes place on Cybertron. During this, Jetfire dies along with many other transformers. Starscream and Megatron have a 1 on 1. Starscream dies. Megatron then goes for Prime. Another 1 on 1 takes place. The cube piece from Megatron is removed by Prime, and 'sucks out' Sam's piece. Eventually, the 2 pieces of the cube recombine and like before, a shock wave is sent out. Pieces of transformers long destroyed are revived and join the battle. Megatron gets another team of ressurected transformers from past battles before he first left in search for the cube. They join in and fight Starscreams remaining team. Mikaela, while taking cover, runs to Sam. Megatron and Prime continue to fight until Prime kills him. The others join in the fight and destroy the revived decepticons from the power wave. Soundwave, now the decepticon leader leaves, telling Prime next time they meet they are enemies. Life soon comes back to Cybertron. Bumblebee goes back to Earth with Sam and Mikaela. Sam's dad discovers bumblebee and his reaction isn't shown. Film ends. Victory however is short lived. After the credits roll, a planet in the distance moves closer to Cybertron...

2. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

Couldn't read it. Paragraphs please.

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    That's been floating around for a while. Almost definitely fake.

4. 35InchMudders

35InchMudders Well-Known Member

Wow, if any of this is true, it sounds way too busy...

I can't see ILM and Digital Domain being able to accomplish all of these scenes and still have them produce quality.

What makes me feel it's fake is he doesn't mention Jetfire and Prime merging...

5. HyperD00D

HyperD00D Well-Known Member

That's all I know atm. Obv other stuff in between like with Mikaela etc. I'll let you know when the 'guys' fill me in. Once I do I am deleting this account.

6. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Does that make Soundwave third in command?

7. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In before HE TELL ME!!

8. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    He Tell Me

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  9. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    He tell me!

10. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

he RAPE me, and he a liar.

11. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Let's go kick the shit out of him!

12. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    No Alice?!?

13. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

Smells like this came directly from Uranus.

14. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Brawl isn't on the constructicon team thats the only thing I can honestly say doesn't make sense. Also Megatron isn't a ship so how are they going to get Sam into space without him going "POP" like the soldier did in Starscream's cockpit?

15. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

There are so many elements I dont like it has to be real at this point :) 

In all honesty I feel that this is probably true cause there is one part that is glossed over which the big hint from the movie crew is about the MATRIX and in the synopsis prime forms two pieces of all spark and in my head i was thinking MATRIX.

But the one thing I did not read in there was from the joining of prime and jetfire which prime merging with jetfire in all forms has been lame and the movie is most likely going to do it. So im on the fence on this one.

16. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    I'll bring the bat!

17. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Hmmm.

(looks twice)

I'd like to know where you got this.

That would help many believe you. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'd like a source.

18. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wikipedia?

19. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Ketchup OK?

*ba-dum-tish*

Thanks, thanks, I'll be here all week. Try the fish.

20. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    I bring teh beers :) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.