Done With Importing

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Rider Strike, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Rider Strike

Rider Strike HARD WORK AND GUTS.

As much as I love my Japanese toylines like Figuarts and Revoltech, I'm done with importing them. It's just that I've been importing so much lately that I feel that I'm spending too much money and I'm not giving what I have the love they deserve (for lack of a better term).

So, I'm done, though not completely. I still have my preorders for Figuarts Kamen Rider Skull and Busou Shinki Altrene, which I plan to follow through with. I also will import Figuarts ShinkenRed (not to mention the whole team if Bandai does them), Figma Archer, and Figuarts Nazca (if Bandai does him) as they are "get no matter what" figures for me.

I'm looking very forward to getting back into just Transformers for awhile. Now to start working on getting some RID, Cybertron, Classics, More Universe, and More Animated!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    Having local shops that stock japanese imports is very, very handy. I only import stuff I can't find over here like Figuarts

3. tootsmendozer

tootsmendozer hairy giant

uuuh ok

4. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You make a good point about giving the ones you already have the attention they deserve. Enjoy them. :)