Don Murphy Message Board

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GogDog, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Could someone please explain to me what the obvious inside joke about Luigi is over at the Don Murphy Message Board?

I posted this earlier, and the thread is gone. If someone deleted it, could you tell me why?

2. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

A few things, if I may:

1. If you have a question pertaining to the Don Murphy board, why don't you - and I know this is a wild idea, but just bear with me - why don't you simply ask on the Don Murhpy board?

and

2. If a thread of yours was moved (nothing's deleted, my friend), perhaps it's a wiser course of action to ask a staff via private message rather than create a duplicate of said thread?

3. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    1) Because I am a member of this community, and I am not a member of that one. I am sorry if I offended you to the point to where you felt you had to make a subtely sarcastic reply. But this is the interent after all, and from the looks of your post count, you should know that better than i, so I digress...

2) I checked my profile, and did a search for all posts by me. That one did not show up. So if, as you say, nothing is deleted, then it must have been an error with the software.

4. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

Oh snap! I got served!

But nothing is deleted here - and what I meant by that is that it's all moved to private forums for staff review. There's nothing wrong with the vB software. Do not attempt to adjust your monitor.

And don't over react, homie. ;) 

5. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    What he said. Every thing happens for a reason and I suspect they will happen again.

6. Streck

Streck <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">QED</B></FONT> Veteran

Your thread was deleted because (1) your question was phrased in what I interpreted as an incendiary manner against another forum and (2) the topic was undeserving of its own thread anyway, even in the Fuzzy World.

I intended to PM you about it but the boards took a dump. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.