Dollar Store Universe figures., Releases?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jestermon, Jan 18, 2007.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Does any one know if they are going to release Sky Shadow or Storm Jet in the newer releases?

I found Terradive tonight and am loving him, I inadvertently collected the two jets by getting Treadshot from Target for $0. 49 due to a glitch, then getting Windrazor from the new Universe Assortments.

I figure they will have Sky Shadow in the assortments if they have Terradive, since they had both versions of the jets, but are they going to re-release the combiner middles at all?

Thanks

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty sure all those releases are done. The central figs for the combiners were also released in the Universe line (late in 2005) through Big Lots stores in the US. TFarchive has a helpful listing of all the Universe figs here:

http://www.tfarchive.com/toys/checklists/universe_robot_masters.php

The ones to which you refer are about midway down the page, in the section titled "Universe discount chain store exclusive repackages". Windrazor, Terradive, and Treadshot were the only Energon Aerialbot basics released, I believe.

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

They're the same as the Energon combiners, so if all else fails, check e-bay or the junkion here for parts too.