Doesn't anyone use a headset?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Sep 7, 2010.

1. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    I think headsets are more common on 360 than PS3, since the 360 comes with a headset and PS3 doesn't. Usually in my experience most people in MP are in separate party chats though, due to all the cursers/singers/kids on 360, but most people playing Escalation switch over to game chat and I'd say probably well over 50% of people playing Escalation are using their headsets to communicate.

2. xxxx8BALLxxxx

xxxx8BALLxxxx Member

Im one of those that will assist with buying ppl ammo, OS, weps an opening doors in escalation. Whats the point of having a shit ton of points an not use them (unless yer a douche).I will spend points like im on a shopping spree.

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont have one, it would make my online career alot more easy.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    As per my other thread on WFC, I'm not that great at this game so I never have any points. If I make it to the end of a wave, I'm usually drained of health and ammo, without enough points to buy either. I'd help others out if I could, but I can barely help myself.

5. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I never use my mic. i dont actually think i know where it is. Im always the first person to start opening doors in escalation even everyone else and thier dog in the match has a head set. i have not came accross any matches in escalation with people using head sets for team work, its usually just idol chit chat. i generally just point watch and if someone has low points and dont have an overshield on ill usually buy them one. im forever buying overshields for other players simply because the longer they live i live.

6. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    my headset it broke, but i never hear any teamwork. Most people in public matches just dont spend there points, i am in the first few waves pumping all my points into doors and i end up with 0 while there are people with like 1000 points, who when i open the door drive through you to get through that door first, to get the ammo and health boxes.

I always by people ammo and health/shield if they need some extra points.

I have not once ever heard teamwork in escalation.But You will often get some random people who all help each other(with no need to speak) and if you join in and help them out too, you can have a great game and get to a high wave.

7. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    QFT this is my usual experience of playing escalation. i hate it when you open the door spending most the points and people dive in and take everything free and useful in the room. its inconsiderate really, especially when you have seen them hovering waiting for you to open it and they have 1000 pts. you dont need a mic to have team work in escalation you just stick by each other and help out by buying over shields etc when they look like they are needed.

8. optimus124

optimus124 PSN ID - OPTIMUS124

Ebay:

This is why I use mic. However, most of the time I play with people that I know for this mode. I have played without it, but have not gotten as far.