Doesnt anyone else think that... *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Dabbido, May 28, 2011.

1. Dabbido

Dabbido Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ive been spoiled and if you are not spoiled and dont want to get spoiled, STAY AWAY now! last warning.

Well...Ive been wondering, I dont remember exactly how it all happened, but Sentinel Prime was like the reason that they could possibly win this war, but he betrays them almost instantly, takes out Ironhide (Poor Ironhide, he doesnt even get to have his heroic corpse in a container/grave, he becomes a FREAKING PUDDLE! ) but its not just a whole army, theres Megatron, Shockwave, a huge driller AND Sentinel Prime, that even Optimus couldnt beat alone. And with Ironhide, Mirage, Wheeljack (and possibly the twins) gone, how the heck did they win? I mean...its OP, Ratchet, Sideswipe, BB and the wreckers (I think one of them should die, but whatever) 7 bots against a whole army, I dont even think The remaining bots minus OP could deal with shockwave alone. Doesnt anyone else think that besides the "autobots must win" and the magic of the movie, the autobots really shouldnt be able to win this one?

2. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    I think
    wheelie and Brains use the con ship they stole to take out other ships, as well as maybe most of the army on the ground(by crashing it) decreasing the army by a bit
    . after that its just optimus blowing everyone else up until the final battle where the score is set.

3. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

No. Optimus kills Shockwave and driller, BB kills Soundwave, Sam kills Starscream, Megatron and Optimus kills Sentinel, the rest of this "army" are pointless drones. 5 dreads are killed by Ironhide alone...

4. jle1076

jle1076 Well-Known Member

Ironhide kills 2 Dreads lol the other 3 are killed by Mirage/Sideswipe

5. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Megatron said in the novel he would call off his troops and take them with him back to cybertron to rebuild now that he is tired of fighting. The Cons revere megatron with a fanatical following and would likely obey his command to end the fighting.

.....I wouldn't have minded if Starscream lived long enough to see this happen however....

No. In the novel he steps out of the Nest base and stands in the way of the 5 oncoming dreads. Smashing them when they smash into him. I know this is changed around to IH ramming them in Topkick mode but its more likely then not theres 5 and not 2 that hes fighting.

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    As long as they have Prime, Bumblebee and the mighty U.S. military, all will be well. :rolleyes: 

7. Dabbido

News Credits:
    I guess you could use spoilers, but the thread says "spoilers" plus theres a warning. Anyways yeah, I think that reduced the army a bit. And to be honest most of the army are generic drones/protoforms that most of the autobots could defeat easily. But just the fact that Megatron, SP and Shockwave are together counts for more than an army, only because Megatron helps OP, or they would be screwed.

8. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

According to something, 2 dreads are killed by Mirage/Sideswipe, 1 is killed by Simmons car, then 5 of them pops up and Ironhide kills them before getting killed I believe. Don't you dare act all smug because you got the novell, most of us have the juicy bits aswell.

9. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

THIS 1000000x THIS

10. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Easy answer *SPOILERS!!!!!*:
    Sentinel makes the "still healing from his ROTF wounds" Megaton his bitch and beats the shit out of him in front of the Decepticon army. Humiliated, weakened, and feeling hopeless, Megatron just watches the final battle between Optimus and Sentinel unfold from the sidelines near a cage that houses a captured Carly. Carly calls Meagtron all sorts of names and insults, telling him that he is Lord Megatron-Leader of the Decepticons, he is better than this pathetic state of being he has become, and his cause would be pointless if it was not him who destroyed the great Optimus Prime(the same reason BumbleBee gives him to return to his body in "Transformers: Prime"). So Megatron musters up the courage and jumps in on Prime's fight with Sentinel. They both get their asses handed to them by big red, but in the end, it is their teamwork that allows Megatron to knock the rust gun off Sentinel's arm, which Optimus quickly grabs and uses to finally bring Sentinel down for good. Hooray for teamwork!

11. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Especially because of his death in vein. Starscream was one of the few competent decepticons able to rule even more likely then megatron. To see him get killed fighting for something. I could have imagine Starscream raising an objection before changing his mind and agreeing with megatron for the sake of their home world.

Nah instead screamer gets to be a metallic mess allover the pavement in Chicago.

12. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

Where the hell has it been said the wheeljack dies?

13. Dabbido

News Credits:
    Thats not a good reason, youre just explaining what happens in the movie but I think it mostly happened because of overpowered Prime, and that he fought them individually, if Shockwave, SP and Megatron and the driller ganged on him, he would be more than dead XD but yeah the army is also a reason. Plus what transformervic1 said.

@Starscreamownz: I wouldve liked to see that too, even if Im not a fan of SS.

14. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    When shockwave and the driller attack they cause a fissure to open in the road and Wheeljack swerves to avoid and goes over into the river. Transforming in mid air he feels so stupid for reacting like a car and not a robot desguised as a car (Since he swerved instead of stopping and transforming.)

While trying to get out of the water Decepticons arrive from underwater and surround him. Hes able to kill one when they get close enough but another takes his place. Then its implied that they rip him apart piece by piece when the rest of the autobots see his parts floating to the surface of the river and washing away.

15. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

By a not-so-well-played human character nevertheless. Starscream deserved to die only at the hands of Megatron. And that's only when he has had a serious attempt at leading the Decepticons.

16. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    In the Novel, the big Driller commanded by Shockwave causes a split in the earth and sends ol' Jackie flying into a river. He sinks to the bottom and is suddenly surrounded by Decepticon drones/protoforms/whatever. He fires back, but his weapon blasts are slowed down in liquid, and he's vastly outnumbered. The hundreds of Decepticons swarm over him until...blackness. The Autobots up on the surface desperately await any sign of him and then see something rise...his arm! He must be safe right? What's this? His leg arises over...there. Suddenly, various parts of what was once Wheeljack start rising to the Water's surface...no head. He is dead, the Decepticons ripped him apart like a zombie horde on the living.

17. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    So it is confirmed that there are 8 Dreads in the movie? Are they all Crankcase or are Hatchet and Crowbar in the mix?

18. JosephIor

JosephIor kirbytron

I believe they will be unnamed in the movie and are only named for the novell and toys, but that's just my theory. I think they are drones with a face basically, fodder for autobots to kill.

19. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    :cry  thats going to be the most emotional robot death.....of course if the twins arent in it

20. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Robots float?