does universe razorclaw=shattered glass beast wars tigerhawk?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Feb 6, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

when it coems tot he hwole good guys are evil/bad guys are good shattered glass universe

could one look at universe razorclaw as being a possible shattered glass version of beast wars tigerhawk?

and if so what might be a good way to go about writeing his character into shaterred glass continuity?

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Does Shattered Glass lead onto a Shattered Glass Beast Wars?

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now that would be a Botcon set worth buying.

4. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Dont see why not, the evil Maximal Optimus Primal steals the Golden Disk. Which sends the heroic Predacon Megatron after the Maximals with his ship.

Think of the fun:
    The Maximal double agent Dinobot betrays the Predacons.
    Rampage hunts down the evil Depth Charge.
    Sliverbolt falls in love with BA and tricks her into joining the evil Maximals.
    Optimus Primal blasts the old Megatron, forcing the Predacon Megatron to take his spark.

Or even a spin off, the evil Optimus Primal takes over Cybertron with armies of mindless Vehicons.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

this definately has potential

6. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I like that idea. Maybe in Sg Beast Wars 2 with evil Leo Prime and his Maximals take on Herioc Predacon Galvatron and his Predacons.

7. Shockwave 75

Shockwave 75 Master of the Rules.

All good, except I'd write the Rampage/Deapthcharge as DC is trying to assasinate the noble Maximal Rampage who uses hi immortal spark to go around to other colonies and bring peace to all.

8. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I like most of those ideas, though I'd change 2:

- Megatron takes the Golden Disk to keep it safe and away from the Maximals.
    - Depth Charge is a bounty hunter sent to hunt down and destroy Protoform X/Rampage, which was a superweapon created to stop the Maximals.

But overall, it's an interesting concept. Other things could include Tigatron hating Earth and wanting nothing more then to see it destroyed, both he and Air Razor hating eachother, making the whole Tigerhawk thing more of a monster then a herald.......endless possibilities.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Sure, why not?

Shattered Glass Beast Wars would have some interesting concepts. The main difference though would be the Golden Disk itself, instead of a message and a plan from Megatron, it would carry instructions from Optimus Prime, which SG Beast Megatron wants to keep out of Maximal hands.

Beyond that I could see:

- Optimus Primal, a sadistic and cowardly commander who enjoys brutality, but only when not inflicted on him.
    - Tigertron - in touch with nature, and brings out all the ferocity of the wild in combat. Sometimes loses himself to his animalistic nature.
    - Rattrap - a nervous, skittish technician who excels at demolitions, and generally serves as the conscience of the group.
    - Rhinox - as seen in "Dark Designs".
    - Tarantulas - as a Maximal double-agent, descended from Autobots touched by Dark Energon and Unicron's taint, Tarantulas is less a cackling mad scientist and more a soft spoken torture expert - he'll treat you as a friend and guest, until it is time to drain you of your life fluids for his experiments.
    - Rampage - he's more or less the same as the Rampage we know from the regular universe, except this time out, he wasn't put on the Axalon for disposal but for use as a weapon of mass destruction.

On the Predacon side -

- Megatron - a charismatic leader, as in the normal universe, but with Optimus Primal's nobility to go with the charisma. He's a father to his men, and will stop at nothing to prevent Optimus Primal getting his hands on the Golden Disk - even if it means taking decisions the original Megatron never would have done.
    - Blackarachnia - a chaste, soft tempered character who acts as a medic and rarely goes onto the battlefield. She acts as the team's technician and scientist once Tarantulas defects.
    - Dinobot - he's the same noble character as always, his code of honour this time out being a bit more twisted, a bit more "eye for an eye". He sticks with the Predacons, mostly because he doesn't agree with the Maximal code.

Unaligned:

- Depth Charge - a bounty hunter of Maximal descent, his entire community was wiped out in the testing of what was to become Rampage. Breaking away from the Maximals to hunt down Rampage, he is a sometimes ally of the Predacons in "enemy mine" situations, none the less, he is not completely free of the Maximal ways and the inbuilt hate for the Predacons.

What I did here was basically throw the ideas about a bit, avoiding simply flipping allegiances. I worked out what was common between universes and how that would put the story on a darker tangent. In my opinion, that is a lot more fun than a simple mirror universe - although I still had to put in a shy and demure Blackarachnia!

10. Shockwave 75

Shockwave 75 Master of the Rules.

OR have them have a less "lovey-dovey" relationship and more of a "Dominatrix / Gimp" relationship. That would be disturbing!

11. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Thats really interesting. Much more so than just making the characters complete opposites of their main line counterparts.