Does transformation hurt?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Excelsior Prime, Jun 5, 2009.

1. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Perfect example :thumb  "armadillo transform!"

Its natural for a Transformer. That's what their species does.

2. Excelsior Prime

Excelsior Prime Autobot Leader

Great discussion, guys. I know this is a strange topic, but it's the sort of thing I think about.

Mainly, I've been just thinking about how it feels. Not necessarily pain-inducing, but probably odd at first, I would think.

Especially to that young protoform who's chosen their first alt mode. Maybe they smoke the equivalent of a Cybertronian cigarette after their first transformation?

Ex

3. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Huff on a tailpipe?

4. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Well, an Armadillo is an animal that "transforms" into a ball. I bet if they stay in that ball form for too long, it would hurt. But for Transformers, it's just natural for their body to transform at will, plus they are machines designed to do that function, it wouldn't hurt them unless they had a bit damaged that wouldn't slide or twist properly to allow the transformation to occur.

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Unlikely, it would be more like taking their first step, or saying their first word, I would think. Transforming is a big part of what their species is. They're essentially born with an alt-mode.

If they change their alt-mode, though, who knows. Maybe some of them have changed their alt-modes so many times its no different than changing our clothes, or maybe everyone has their own ways of dealing with it, like how humans deal with significant changes in their lives.