Does The Fallen become Jetfire?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by VaderPrime1, Feb 11, 2009.

1. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    EDIT: I was messing around and I saw that a thread was already started for this topic. Sorry to anybody who is confused.

I have been thinking; with Megatron and The Fallen being on the same side it probbly won't be all honky-dory between the two, for example: they both are power hungry feinds. I think Megatron will try to win The Fallens friendship and try to use him for his bidding against the Autobots once and for all, but The Fallen will learn that he is being used and on top of that he is fed-up with Megatrons orders. The Fallen want's to get Megatron's whiny mouth out of the way, so he team up with the Autobots. Now, I'm not saying The Fallen converts to an Autobot, but what I am saying is that the only way to get rid of Megatron is to join up with the enemy of his enemy, the Autobots. So, in helping the Autobots he takes on an Earth mode, the SR-71 Blackbird, to blend in - thus becoming Jetfire. In order to defeat the Decepticons, including Devastator, he forms with Optimus Prime. Even though he works with good, he's doing it with his own motives in the end.

Well, thats my theory. I would love to hear what the TFW2005 community has to think; whether it's an addon to my theory or a completely different one!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I have a bad feeling about this thread...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-movie-discussion/218499-does-fallen-become-jetfire.html

Might as well throw out my current opinion while the thread is still friendly and open. I honestly nolonger think that one becomes the other. Though I still think they have some sort of relation to each other. Maybe not actual relatives, but I think that they've at least fought each other in the past, or something like that. Would be interesting to see the two fighting each other in the sky while the others fight each other on the ground. You do have an interesting theory, but the two just look too different for them to be the same bot anymore.

3. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

Does somebody have a pistol I could borrow?

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    been there, done that. they dont even look alike anymore

though i like ur theory, and if this thread doesnt get locked, ill post my earlier theory

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    hmmm, i dont think they're one inthe same, though just sayin, the Fallen is a JET on FIRE... and although i doubt it would happen, id like things to play out like this:

though instead of hiding like i originally said, he goes into stasis lock and is awakened when S7 messes with the cube for the first time. maybe they spot him and try to do something, but he escapes and takes up his blackbird form.

6. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No
    No
    No

7. Apriorion

Apriorion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Given today's recent pic leaks, I am inclined to think not.

As a side note, for the record (particularly for those abusing me in the previous thread bearing the same name), I was not ashamed of anything I said, since everything I said there was true and further supported after I left. I was ashamed instead of having partaken in such a conversation--hence my deleting content as a demonstration of my stance on that issue. I was not entirely surprised to see that I was abused publicly yet again, and not even given the chance to publicly reply. This is all I will say on this topic. I am moving on, but I am taking the opportunity here to make my actions clear.

8. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    To be fair, I can admit I was a little harsh, and if I ever crossed the line into personal attacks, I humbly apologize. I do think you were out of line with the accusations you made against the TFW staff, but that does not give me an excuse to act like an ass myself. We are all TF fans, lets just move on and look forward to the film.

9. Apriorion

Apriorion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed. Thanks. And if I crossed the line in the same way, I also apologize. While we're on this subject again, before this thread gets locked, I should admit also that I shouldn't have gotten carried away with my criticisms of the management of this board. It was off-topic, just as this particular post is. From now on, if I have to air any grievances about the current Administration, I'll do it in a more appropriate thread. This is my promise, to avoid that silliness from the other day. Generally speaking, I (obviously, I'm here every day) like the way things are done. So, that's it.

On topic, yeah, I don't think Jetfire is the same as the Fallen. But I still wonder if there's a relationship. Maybe not. I guess we'll see.

10. mikeyfuzz

mikeyfuzz Newly converted GIJoe fan

Ebay:
    Well, Before it gets locked Ill throw in my :2c:  as well. I thought that they were going to be two different characters until I saw the comparison pics of legends Jetfire and the Fallen toy we saw recently. Now I think they are somewhat related.

11. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    The revelation that the toy Voyager class? Fallen not looking very much like the CGI Fallen should give us some indication that *Legends* class Jetfire toy won't look very much like the CGI Jetfire, so in the end, the two will might not look as much alike as their toys suggested.

12. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Sadly, I have to agree with you. Besides, wasnt a topic on this closed about a day ago?

13. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

i find it mad this is still going on, at first yeah there were similarities but now with the new images it's pretty painfully obvious that they aint the same bot.

if this topic is gonna keep going we may as well start one for maybe prime is teh fallen or megatron is the fallen lol

14. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    It was closed not because of the topic but how some people where acting. So far everyone seems to be ok.

I really hope they are not the same. With The Fallen supposed to be the baddest of the bad and Jetfire apparently becoming a good guy I just don't see how that could work.

15. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

yeah same here, i'd like to think they are old friends and the fallen takes starscreams place in the whole confusing jetfire what side to be on

16. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    But we dont know if The Fallen is on his own side or not...

17. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

I used to be one of the guys that thought this was the case but after seeing the shot of The Fallen I really don't think this is the at all. Any visual similarites from the toys for me was wiped out with this new shot.

Regardless of what I think will happen I really hoped this wasn't case as I've said many a time on this board that I want this film to be an all out Decepticon-decimating-the-Autobots-fest so in turn I'd really like for The Fallen to be ultra-bad, a genuine threat, maybe killing some humans and if he was to switch sides (and say for instance become Jetfire), well, we all know that wouldn't make him so bad after all...just a little "misunderstood" or something :p 

It's a shame that Jetfire is gonna become good because I think he looks like he may be quite a menacing character but if he's gonna have doubts about being a bad-guy at some point and switch sides then I imagine he's not gonna do anything particularly evil for the Decepticons (up to the point where he becomes good) like Starscream would...it's not like he'll kill a bunch of Autobots, kill humans and then become good y'know? it's not how the kiddie-friendly films (which unfortunately this film will ultimately be) work. Do you know where I'm coming from?

Can I just say once again to clear up any confusion: I no longer think The Fallen will become Jetfire. not at all. :D 

18. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I posted an opinion, based on the two toys, that they could be the same, but after the CGI pics of the fallen leaked, I backtrack. No way he becomes Jetfire. Also, Joe Moore said the same thing and he is pretty knowledgeable. Between the two resources, I will go with no.