Does the Fallen become Jetfire?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Squall42080, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thanks man, that was really cool for you to come back in here, and at least make a statement about your mysterious knowledge.

Since most seem to believe you, I guess I can roll with that...but its still an interesting topic to consider the ultimate evil "Fallen" character combining with Prime being the ultimate good guy he is.

Honestly this is something I would like seeing...maybe not necessarily in the movie universe, but in a toyline. I'm digging the concept mentioned about the egyptian themes and the myth of Ahura Mazda/Angra Mainyu from the Zoroastrian religion.

Gotta look into that!

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

I'm seriously not buying the whole fallen - Jetfire theory. Seems to Dinobot-ish.

What are the chances of an evil Jetfire called Skyfire?

3. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just remembered:

In the Empire magazine interview, Lorenzo di Bonaventura said we would see the Transformers who visited ancient Egypt.

Note the plural.

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    hmmm, i dont think they're one inthe same, though just sayin, the Fallen is a JET on FIRE... and although i doubt it would happen, id like things to play out like this:

maybe they began as some of the first Decepticons. The Fallen, after falling, created a few Decepticons to serve as his army (those to become midern Decepticons), a special crew to be loyal to him-the Constructicons, and his prodigy, Jetfire, made from a portion of his own spark. though as the war goes on, Jetfire hates the destruction of the Decepticons bothers Jetfire, and he turns upon his creator, destoying his Decepticon insignia. the 2 fight and eventually land on Earth, followed by the Consructicons. on Earth, they are revered as Egyptian gods. the Fallen enslaves the humans, and Jetfire, being stronger than The Fallen and the Constructicons, fights them off and works with the humans to finally capture the Fallen in the pyramids. the Construticons, now leaderless, went into hiding. Jetfire did as well, though as it became harder to hide himself, being constantly spotted as a UFO, he eventually finds a ship about his size-the Blackbird. he scans it, destroys it, and takes its place. then hes put in a museum, where he hides untill Wheelie finds him, and he enters the story line.

this explains just about everything-his similarities to the Fallen, his scarred symbol, why there are hyroglyphics that look like cybertronian vehicles, and why he didnt join in earlier-he had been fighting so long, he retired and eventually slipped into stasis lock. his hatred of war could also be why he chose a jet with no weapons. age has also weakened him, which is why he isnt strong enough to fight the Fallen and the Constructicons by himself anymore.

WARNING/DISCLAIMER: everything in this post is pure speculation, and is not based on anything that is not publiclly known like the Hyroglyphics, along with the inclusion of the constructicons. symptoms of reading this post may include frustration, confusion, agreement, crazy pointless fanboy rage, and accusations of me knowing insider information. if you experience any negative side effects, stand up, take a break and breath. if you're still mad, take a walk, build a bridge, and get over it, its just my thoughts. =]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  5. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I was starting to think the same thing Squall....looking at the toys and images, there sure are some likenesses there between the two. I mean, sure, he's The Fallen, but whats the guarantee that The Fallen doesn't become Jetfire?.... what if, in Bay-verse, The Fallen isn't just a title?....

This sounds cool too!

Regardless, if it ain't, that's cool, if it is...that's cool too. I'll enjoy the movie either way.

6. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

I commented a while back in a thread with the first pictures of The Fallen that this may have been the case, just an idea but I kinda stopped contributing after a while because people seemed really keen to shout it down (people not mods).

Like many have said before people have just been throwing ideas out there and discussing (even though it may seem a little far-fetched) but it genuinely seems some people just don't want that, which is kind of shame because I find that stuff the most fun on these boards.

7. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that's a great idea kind of like savage noble in beast machines

8. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Jetfire is not the Fallen. I don't know why people keep thinking he is, I mean sure you can read the similarities into both characters however it does not necessarily mean they are the same character. I think people are reading waaay to much into this kinda thing and are really jumping to all sorts of crazy conclusions not only on this issue but on the movie as a whole. Sure you could argue that nobody really knows for a guaranteed fact much of anything about this movie as so little factual information is known at this point. However I have seen nor heard nothing that would even remotely indicate a link between Jetfire and the Fallen being the same character other then "oh they kinda look the same" which I would argue is iffy at best. From all I have seen and heard about this movie so far indicates that these are two separate characters in the movie and given the evidence I find it quit a leap in faith and logic to conclude that Jetfire and the Fellen are the same bot. Not only that but I think people are giving Bay and Co. way to much credit when jumping to such conclusions as when your making assumptions regarding a Micheal Bay movie I'm thinking the simpliest assumptions are probably the safest ones to make.

9. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

It's a good job the Takara guys' ideas weren't crushed like this all these years ago :D 

10. Rail_Racer

Rail_Racer Seek and you'll be lost

Bay: Lets call the movie "Revenge of the Fallen" and the Fallen becomes good and completly makes the title of the movie meaningless and have all the fans hate it them burn me to the ground.

Fallen=Jetfire, outlandish and toy similarity doesnt mean didily

11. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why do people want The Fallen not to be The Fallen sooooooo bad. I mean people have been arguing that The Fallen is everything under the sun except The Fallen ever scents the title was announced. Good gravy people.

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They hate Pat Lee THAT much.

13. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I used to not believe but I'm slowly accepting it more and more each day.

14. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    My theory is that The Fallen built Jetfire in his image to be his second in command (like the Starscream to his Megatron). When The Fallen was banished by the Autobots, Jetfire went into hiding until the bot/con war, joined the 'cons due to his inherent evil nature, became feared, and then kinda dropped off the map. Then (the Autobots) find him in the Smithsonian and he sees the error of his ways and joins them. Whew, that was a lot to say. Anyway, that's just my :2c: 

15. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    because pat lee is a smelly pirate hooker

(i really don't mind either way, as long as i get my kicks in the movie)

16. Apriorion

Apriorion Well-Known Member

News Credits:

17. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The following is fact:

The Fallen is G1 Brawn.

18. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Ok, let's get something straight. Who discouraged anyone from speculating? Joe said, "this is what I know. Believe it or not." Buzzbeak said read "Joe's post and you'll know all you need to know". If they were going to use their "Power Badges" on anyone, the thread would have been locked, and posts would have been deleted.

If you have this great desire to "fight the man," find a cause worth your time. Inventing one where one does not exist is only going to make you look like an ass, which it just has.

lt;dr
    facepalm, fail, row row fight the power, etc.

19. Apriorion

Apriorion Well-Known Member

News Credits:

20. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Haha! And what position of power am I in exactly? The most I can do on this site is edit resource entries for toys. Great response when your argument was just blown out of the water. You totally accuse mods on this site of things they have never done, and I call you on it. Hardly talking down to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.