Does the Comics deserve more Service from the TF accessory fanufactures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RedAlert Rescue, Apr 11, 2009.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I was thinking we had got Kremzeeks coming out of our ears now - but wouldn't it be nice to have a figurine of Deaths Head, or Circuit Breaker or JB Blackrock ? or even The Centurion or Comic Primus & Unicron in pre-robot form.

The Cartoon has some potential stil lI suppose Autobot Spike might be worth doing. as might the green drones seen in War Dawn, or the Technorganic creatures.

I just think that the comic is being ignored in favor of a purely Carton focus - I'd have thought as many people would want a Deaths Head Figure as would want an Autoscout cassette.

I also think Scrapletts would ge good too.

I notice that The MP Grimlock has a comic derived accessory coming out in the way of his Crown and mug - any thoughts on what else is worth doing for the fanufactures ?

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Thos are some great ideas, man! I always kinda wanted a Circuit Breaker. Maybe then I'd have a reason to buy a Starscream finally (not one of my fave characters - I know, I know, blasphemy, right?). I've also always thought Scraplets would be sweet, although their actual execution could be tough, but maybe they could make them, in a fashion similar to that of the CD bots I saw years ago (various animals that transformed into totally flat discs).

And although I know it's all but impossible, I'd really love some of the ships to be realized. The Ark and Nemesis for sure, but how about the ship from the movie? The spinning one? Make it big enough to seat a bot or two and I'd be happy. Yeah, it'd cost way too much, but, damn, that'd be sweet.

Another fun idea would be some of the more obscure aliens encountered in the comics, like Sluggo, some Nebulans (pre-"Masters"), and maybe even some Mecannibals.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Always wanted a nice set of Death's Head figures. :) 

4. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I could go for a Deaths Head. Every other comic exclusive character can fornicate themselves with an iron stick.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    And Minion/Death's Head 2, with different arm attachments. And Tuck with her pneumatic - er - personality.
    I'll also take me some Death Wreck and Death Metal too.

6. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I would love some pretenders that dont suck.

7. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I'd love more comic add-ons, G1 Marvel is my canon. As well as those already mentioned, Scraplets, Death's Head, Circuit Breaker, and Centurion, I'd particulary like a Straxus. Ideally with another head in a bubble as an accessory.

8. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would be worried alot of new collectors wouldnt get it. If you look at the threads for the Grimlock kit alot of people didnt get the reference for the mug. Human pvcs havent really caught on. I think the spike sparkplug, the quintesons, and the animated 3 pack are no where near as populare as the buzz on these weapon packs

I'm surprised we havent seen any more movie related kits. With the sequel coming it would have been the perfect time for a garage kit dispensor or pvc Nokia-bot. Hell I would be down with a toaster bot. Non transforming protoform toy that doesnt suck. Small scale toy of frenzys tapedeck mode. Barricades wheel weapon. Prime or Megatrons guns from Misson city. I could go on but I think you get my point

9. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i really wanted the Quintessons- budget woes prevented me from it- and any other comics related features would be nice.
    like it would be nice to have the last surviving bot from the first planet Unicron attacked in the TFTM (name is escaping me at the moment).
    or would it be interesting to have the MegaRatchet figure from the comics?
    that ratchet merged with Megatron story arc was f-ed up but good.

10. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I'd love a Straxus, Scrounge, Spanner, Emirate Xaaron, and a couple of the comic only Wreckers like Rack and Ruin, and Impactor. But I really want that Straxus.

11. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd like a Universe Blaster upgrade kit with a comic inspired head, his electro-scrambler, and Scrounge. Surely that's not outside of the realm of things they can do...

12. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Id love a Deaths Head and Straxus. I still want a figure of Dr Archevil too!

13. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    This reminds me of one of my favorite Marvel comic covers featuring Fort Max.

14. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    This, plus Death's Head.

Dude, if they could do Scrounge as one of the missiles, that'd be the bee's knees.