Does Target's Website Ever Stock Transformers Anymore?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TyrantGalvatron, Aug 31, 2016.

1. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I have a redcard that I'm itching to use and while I rarely visit the Target website, I've noticed over the last couple of months that most of the Generations Combiner Wars and Titans Return figures are "only available in store".

Is this a common practice for their web page? Should I just stop bothering to check there?

It seems like a bad business practice when you have consumers like myself who want to give them our money but they don't stock anything.

2. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its the start of a new line, the old stuff is sold out and the new stuff hasn't come in yet. The new stuff just showed up in stores this week.

Wait a week or two and they'll have stuff for you

3. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

Well to be honest in store only or online only are both laughable and bad business practice if you ask me. What happens if you are in store looking for something you cant find only to be told look for it online? Not a big deal to some but what about others who don't like shopping online any more than they have to, or those who either don't trust shopping online, or cant do it at all for one reason or another? The person shopping is out of luck and the store is out of a sale. Imo if they don't offer something in store they shouldn't offer it online, and vice versa unless its some type of exclusive.