Does Straxus(darkmount) have the same level of power, strength ,etc as galvatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by G1_Cindersaur, Aug 22, 2010.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    The bio for the Generations figure states that Megatron treats him as an equal...This got me to thinking...I never read the entire marvel G1 transformers comic series...last one i read was when trypticon went to earth.

Does straxus/darkmount have the same unlimited power /endurance that galvatron/megatron seem to have?

And how large was straxus's part of cybertron ? meaning how many troops did he command?

2. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Well, in the US comic, he got blown up by Blaster during the space bridge battle and that was it for him. In the UK comic, he spent a significant amount of time as a disembodied head, then he possessed Megatron (actually Megatron's clone that he created). That clone got brainwashed by Shockwave, and then Shockwave unleashed Straxus/Megatron to fight Galvatron, only for Galvatron and Straxus/Megatron to team up. After Galvatron's death, clone Megatron encountered the real Megatron on Cybertron, and after some violent explanations, committed suicide to prevent Straxus from taking over. And that was it for Straxus.

As for troop strength, he was the highest ranking Decepticon on Cybertron with Megatron and Shockwave lost on Earth, if that gives you an idea.

3. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Its also possible that at least one of the time travelling Galvatrons was actually made from the megatron clone he possessed which could explaine why that galvatron went really really crazy.