Does Someone Know Where I Can Find Some Transformer Ringtones?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Old School 75, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Old School 75

Old School 75 80s Baby!

I'm trying to find a ringtone where you can pay just once. I went to ringer man ringtones and they charge you $5.99 a month to keep it or something like that. I would love to have the transforming sound on there, can ya help me out, thanks T

2. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

well, how's about looking around the net for Downloadable Sounds.
    And if u want a Handy-Video, just visit Mojoflix.com they convert every uploaded Video to the .3GP-Handyvideo-Format, after some time(a week or so).
    TF-Teaser is here:
    http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Transformers-Teaser.html
    under the Player-Window is the normal Download-Link over it are the other Download-Links for iPod, MobilePhone and PSP

3. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Just googled a bit, found this Polyphone one

and when you go to the Download-Page, you can hear a Sample of it.
    This one is the G1-Theme

EDIT: ARGH, I tried getting the Monophone one for my Nokia3410 and got an SMS back, that they haven't recognized the request, man this really pisses me off

EDIT2: Removed the link, because even after contacting them, they didn't send me the Ringtone, while pretending that they sended me via SMS, what i payed twice for.
    I'm pissed of that site now, and quitting any contact with them!
    Man, i wish they would get a Server-Crash somehow, deleting their whole Data with no Backup left - but i think, this won't be happening(or a meteor, crushing their Data-Center)
    That was 2,64$ for each of the 2 SMS from my Prepaid-Card.

4. Fretburn

Fretburn We need Instrument TFs

Depends on your phone. Many can now just take wavs and mp3s as a ring format. If your phone can just get some quick and dirty software that can convert the audio for you.

5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    For verizon go to "get it now" then go to "tunes and tones" and then xringer or ringster one of those 2 have it, I think you can demo it for free for one full day.