Does Primus have an organic core?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by bhayes1, Jul 19, 2009.

1. bhayes1

bhayes1 Member

just a thought.

in beast wars there is talk and mentioning of primus but its never really explained.

the transformer wiki basically says that primacon created unicron long ago, and that his "assistant" eventually became the ORACLE which was transformed into a vector sigma computer by the quintessons and they transformed a earthlike planet into cybertron. which explains why in beast machines

but again where does the PRIMUS god fit in? and the covenant of primus how does that fit in?

basically beast wars really is not a sequel to the cartoon but its a sequel to the comic-verse, but beast machines further complicates the timeline thus it includes beast wars II & NEO and the japanese version of the transformer background.

is PRIMUS and the ORACLE the same thing? what about the the matrix? what about sparks? somebody help me out.

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I think the problem you've got is the attempt to make G1 and Beast Machines part of the same continuity. The G1 cartoon doesn't have Primus. The notion of Cybertron being formed from an organic planet comes from the G1 comics.

3. bhayes1

bhayes1 Member

oh. i didn't know that? could you elaborate. i'm really very interested. please explain.