Does Nexus Prime have issues with his fellow Primes?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by RedWolf, Jul 4, 2010.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

It occurs to me (retroactively) that Nexus Prime's components may subconsciously have issues from way back in the day with his fellow Thirteen. Given the recent revelations of the roster.

Skyfall being so dead by being stabbed at the back called Alpha Trion a jerk. Well that's an understatement. Question is was Alpha Trion a jerk to begin with? Autobots also have jerks in their ranks so it may be applicable also.

Landquake on the other hand said somebody called Megatron can never be trusted. Yeah could be an issue with the Fallen on that one.

So does Nexus Prime have issues with his brothers?

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

First off, that was Shattered Glass Alpha Trion, and judging from what Evil Alpha Trion said after "killing" Skyfall was that his plans could not work if any other component of Nexus Prime was killed seems to intend he would not have wanted to kill Skyfall if it could have been avoided.

Second, SG Alpha Trion existed BEFORE Hasbro actually made up a whole list of the Original Thirteen and put him in it.

Third, he was EVIL. All SG Autobots are evil "jerks" save Sideswipe since he changed sides. While "good" Autobots may have jerks in their ranks, they wouldn't outright KILL other Autobots unless absolutley necessary for the greater good (like if they got irreversibly brain washed)

Uh, let's see, Landquake probably never visited the SG universe before, so any Megatron that he would have known before going there would have been a coniving evil power-gabbing bastard across the board. Who obviously isn't trustworthy. And again, this was BEFORE Hasbro came up with that stupid "Megatronus" or whatever The Fallen was previously known as. Hell, the ROTF movie hadn't even come out then which means The Fallen only existed in the War Within comics.

3. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I never see that Nexus don't had issues with his Brothers and Sister. It's just his units don't like metor to Optimus and Megatron.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I bet the Primes make fun of what his name used to be.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I'm not sure I could resist the urge to make fun of his prior name either.

6. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wait...what? When did Hasbro declare a name for the fallen before he was the fallen?

7. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes... Megatronus Prime. Megatron took his name from him.

8. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^ That's actually not the worst thing ever. However, when people use the name "Megatronus" without the "Prime," it sounds significantly more ridiculous.

It makes a frightening amount of sense when you consider that BW Megatron actually took his name from the "Covenant of Primus."

9. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wow...thats kind of a lame name. I mean it makes sense in the ROTF universe but uhh...wow.

10. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Eh, don't mind the Fallen's original name, though it is nice to know what it is.

11. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm actually very surprised that they united the Fallen with the ancient Megatron mentioned in Beast Wars, rather than with the Liege Maximo. I guess the only way to look at it is that the Liege Maximo is still loyal to Primus and an enemy of Unicron...yet, is totally evil and power hungry and the spawner of many evil Transformers.

That COULD actually turn out interesting if they use it right.

12. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I think Megatronus is better without the Prime suffix. I thought it was a tad corny but it's actually grown on me.

And what's this about a sister? Was one of the Thirteen Female? About time there was a female Prime. If Nissan okayed it, I always thought Primera would be a cool name for a female Prime.

Only problem I have with what we know about the Thirteen is the inclusion of the woefully lame Alpha Trion.