Does my RTS Tracks have stress marks in his hand? Also any Solutions people?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, May 22, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I noticed what i think might be a stress mark in RTS Tracks' hand probably from me placing and removing his gun, Is there a chance that his hand will break off, If so are there any solutions that can remove the stress marks, do i need to shave the plastic in his hand or his gun handle?

Please help i'm getting stressed out by these stress marks, all i want is to have these figures last a long time but at the same time i still want to play with Tracks?

2. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    :useless 

3. machinegeist

machinegeist Victory not Vengeance

Boiling water. Put the hands in boiling water, then into ice cold water. It will relieve the stress marks.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Will Stress marks return after i do this?

Also how long should they be left in the water for?

5. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    If the boiling water does work (I haven't tried it) you will probably get the stress marks again because either the post to the gun is slightly too large for the hand or when inserting/removing the gun from the hand you are twisting/rotating (or doing something else) that is stretching out the hand. You would need to make the peg slightly smaller by using some really fine grit sand paper or a file. You also have to be careful because if you take too much off of the peg, the gun will fit in the hand loosely. If you need tips you should ask in Radicons.