Does DOTM have the same internet/server problems as WFC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by se-gul, Jan 12, 2012.

1. se-gul

se-gul Well-Known Member

Just wondering cause F*** it's annoying sometimes. Smh. And if it doesn't I just might buy it.

2. Autobot Stinger

Autobot Stinger Decepticon in Disguise..

Yes it does. It's a copy paste off of WFC, same menus same everything.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    It's just as bad.

4. se-gul

se-gul Well-Known Member

#Damnit

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    If not worse.

6. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    and with this we learn that high moon continues to ignore us and FOC is gonna be just as unplayable and the multiplayer community will die off within 2-4 months

I can't stress this enough by how much High Moon ignores this issue, no matter how many people continue to bring it up, they've never even acknowledge it exist. I hope they are at botcon this year, cause damnit, i'm getting an answer

7. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There is no evidence for or against believing Fall will have this issue as well.

Dark of the Moon was rushed out using the War engine with practically no changes. It should come as no surprise that War's faults are also in Dark of the Moon.

For Fall of Cybertron, they have said they looked at all their criticism and seek to turn those into strengths. While, as far as I know, nothing has officially been said about these issues they have been one of the most bitched about. It would be foolish to think they are unaware of the complaint.

The fact is they haven't worked on multiplayer yet, or rather hadn't as of a few months ago when they were releasing actual information. In game development it is always wise to be silent about something until it is set in stone. This saves them from fan rage that something changes. So it is quite probable that they didn't mention it because there wasn't anything to mention yet.

My advice to you is to calm down, let them work, and wait for the answer. Don't pretend High Moon is ignoring the issue when there was nothing they could do to solve it short of making a new game, which they are.

8. se-gul

se-gul Well-Known Member

Well said