Does BBTS ship Fans project late all the time?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by whitewolfe313, Jul 24, 2009.

1. whitewolfe313

whitewolfe313 Well-Known Member

Question for you all. I have just begun to order the Fansproject items and have ordered 2 from big bad Toy Store. 1st is Superion upgrade kit. I see on the web that some have already received theirs from other sources but mine is still on pre-order with a July date for shipping. I was wondering if this is due to Fansproject or BBTS?

Also I have ordered a backordered Shadow Convoy with nemisis prime combo. WIll I ever see this? They said it can be delayed due to backorder, but what are my realistic chances of snagging this item?

Thanks for any help. Also, if you could e-mail me if you know of a better more reliable way to get the fansproject items. I have been to what I see as their website but they do not seem to sell directly to consumers.

Whitewolfe313

2. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't remember the details but I remember getting my city commander pretty quickly and I don't remember complaints about the 1st order of shadow commander. For the latest Fansproject items (Superion and DIA Commander) please note that TFSource does not have them yet either. BBTS and TFSource also put up preorders for DIA Commander after most of the asian stores had closed theirs and it is supposedly an Asian Exclusive. My guess is that BBTS was last in line for the DIA Commanders and that is why they don't have it yet. If Superion shipped at the same time, that could explain that.

For shadow commander, the set by itself is instock, it is Nemesis Prime that is backordered. I personally would order just the shadow commander as you can get nemesis prime for the same price or cheaper off of the boards and ebay.

A third thing to keep in mind is that BBTS may also being getting big shipments in of GI Joes and soon SDCC items.

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BBTS is ususally good about getting Fansproject things (and custom items in general). This time around, however, it would appear that BBTS among other domestic retailers, have yet to recieve the latest batch of items from Fansproject, including the Superion set and DIA Commander. If you're really impatient (who likes waiting?), you can order from www.toyarena.com if you're in the USA, or from any number of overseas retailers like www.toy-wave.com.

The Nemesis set is more likely backordered due to a shortage of Nemesis Primes, not Shadow Commanders. You might be better off ordering the Shadow Commander armor alone from BBTS or somewhere else, and snagging a Nemesis Prime elsewhere. BBTS seems to overcharge for the Nemesis Prime anyway; you should be able to get it for about $40 shipped if you look around. Try ebay.

Also keep in mind that as soon as BBTS does get the Superion set, you can be sure many people will be cashing out their pile-of-loots, which in the past has added up to an additional week of waiting for my order to process.

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Heck, it's not much of a discount but I can sell you my loose Shadow Commander + Nemesis for $130 shipped if you're in the US.

5. Necare

Necare Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just cancel your orders and get them from Toyarena. I ordered my Superion add on set 3 days ago and it already arrived!

6. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    I'm glad it is taking them a while, I just bought a pair of 9011's and I need to give my wallet a break:scalper 

7. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, not necessarily bbts, but fansproject taking awhile. Just be patient. All will come soon enough I bet.

8. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've used BBTS for a lot of stuff, and had initially ordered the Superion add on through them, but cancelled my pre-order and used tfsource on friday. it shipped friday and my tracking number says it will be here tomorrow. and the price was the same. So...if you're tired of waiting...