Does anyone

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rapid_fire, Dec 21, 2008.

1. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

have that little SD transformers christmas picture where they're dancing around a tree? I think it's god Megatron, Optimus and Starscream?

anyone have a link to it, or have the pic they could send me? I'd like to put it on my desktop :) 

2. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

no body? :( 

3. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I don't know which pic you are talking about. I did stumble over this pic of Christimus Prime though...
    [​IMG]

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    That reminds me of a TF comic I've been trying to track down for decades. It was an original 2-pg story I've never seen published anywhere else except in this random magazine I picked up off the table in a waiting room at an auto dealer when my parents were buying a new car around 1985-86.

My memory's fuzzy, but it seems like it involved the Decepticons stealing electricity to make Energon cubes and it disrupted a town's Christmas celebration. It seems like Bumblebee offered to use his own power to restore the town's Christmas lights at the end. Characters I remember appearing in the comic were Jazz, Prime, Soundwave, Brawn, and Bumblebee.

I've tried some Google searches from time-to-time and never found any trace of this, and TFWiki.net has no record of it either.

It was definitely drawn by the Marvel Comics artists because the artwork looked nearly identical.

I begged my mom/dad to let me have the magazine, but they said no because it belonged to the auto dealer. If I'd only had the foresight then to ask a manager, I'm sure they'd have given it to me.

I've just had a nostalgic pang to see that story ever since from some really happy childhood memories associated with that time of my life.

If anyone has a lead on this, I sure would appreciate it.

5. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    If you mean a fan picture, have you checked Shumworld's stuff on DA? I know he's done SD TF Christmas things before...

--Moony

6. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and