does anyone think the UFO roswell accident could work for the movies?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Jan 6, 2012.

?

Rosswell for movies or not?

1. Yes

35.5%
  2. No!, i hate whenever tfs have involment in real life events (or other reasons)

8.1%
  3. Only if they can make the idea work

50.0%
  4. Who cares

6.5%
  1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i think it could work like it could be some sort of Cybertronian ship that crashed on our planet or some sort of cybertronian artifact

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Seems a little obvious but yeah, it could fit the trend of events they've set up in the movie.

Of course, given the timeline, it would make even MORE sense if Roswell was a case of a Cybertronian trying to ESCAPE Earth and getting shot down before he could get word out about the Allspark.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Judging by the plot of the movies, it is likely that the Roswell incident was a psychotic Seeker trying to kill everyone [and thus got shot down] or a Seeker who crashed somewhere.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I could get behind that. Wheelie implied that there were a lot more seekers in the US, that seems like a lead worth pursuing...

5. ironskull08

ironskull08 WoW addict and Transformers fan

What Wheeljack Prime said, I could also go along with that. This actually seems very realistic.

6. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I voted no and opt for other reason. I find the idea of Transformers being involved with the Roswell Alien thing to be too corny. I'm OK with TFs being involved with real life events, just not that one. It's too obvious a plot and has been done before.

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Wouldn't work. The Roswell UFO had a crew of organic life forms.

8. ironskull08

ironskull08 WoW addict and Transformers fan

Hmm, didn't hear about that. Now we would need to rethink the idea.

9. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i am aware of that.

10. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I'd prefer they didn't go that route...seriously, why does everything Transformer related only happen on Earth?

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think it could work.

To cover up some sort of Cybertronian crash the government comes up with the little gray aliens thing. Classic misdirection of hiding something by gathering attention to something fake. The allies pulled off a fake army against the Nazis so there is some historical footing for saying the military can pull off some slight of hand.

Big bonus points if the Transformer that crashed at Roswell was Cosmos.

12. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

Nebulons.

It could work, if done well.

13. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Back when i was thinking of stories for my intended fan comic, I had some of the S2 Autobots arriving in Cosmos that was the Roswell accident.

14. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    ... I retract my earlier statement that the presence of an organic crew nullifies the concept's feasibility. You, sir, are ingenious.

I can see it now. After the fall of Cybertron, a surviving Autobot unit, exiled from their home planet, forges an alliance with the people of Nebulos, whom they save from a Decepticon invasion force. The grateful Nebulans develop Headmaster technology for the Autobots, who are determined to use it to retake Cybertron and win the war. But the Decepticons return in greater numbers; the Autobots hold the Decepticons back as best they can while instructing the Nebulans to take the technology and not stop running until they liaise with other Autobots.

The valiant Autobots are overpowered and killed, and the Nebulan escape craft carrying the Headmaster technology suffers severe damage at the hands of pursuing Decepticons. But its crew manage to keep their ship going long enough to outdistance their enemies, perhaps with the aid of a hyperdrive device; it crashes in a place called Roswell on a faraway world called Earth, with no survivors.

The USAF discover the wreck and retrieve the Headmaster equipment, but have no idea what it is or how to work it - no association is made with NBE-1 and Cybertronians on account of the gadgets being Nebulan in design. Into indefinite storage they go, and are eventually forgotten. With the Decepticons unable to get their hands on the tech, and no other Autobots aware of the Nebulans' work, the status quo with regards to the Cybertronian conflict remains unchanged.

Fast-forward to the present day. Decepticon forces on Earth are broken and in disarray after the disastrous Chicago campaign; they now reside within the borders of an anti-American dictatorship, whose leader is offering them refuge in exchange for eliminating threats to his cause. During an infiltration of a US military base that our dictator orders to gather intel on the hated Americans, Decepticon spies discover long-forgotten records pertaining to the Roswell crash and its precious cargo. A subsequent infiltration of a Pentagon storage facility has the Decepticons succeed in stealing the Headmaster equipment and bringing it back to their new haven.

Before long, the Decepticons and their human allies have perfected the binary-bonding process, creating formidable new units more than capable of taking on the Autobots and NEST. After a series of blistering defeats, Optimus and his comrades must match the Decepticons at their new game... or perish.

Trans4mers: Rise of the Headmasters. Coming soon to theaters near you. :bay 

15. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Good job. That could work and the Roswell part only plays a small role.

16. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

[​IMG]

17. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

ancient decepticons in league with another species besides humans?

18. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    As much as I love me some nebulons, the organic crew could have also been a hoax to throw people off and keep focus off the potential for sentient life in their household technology.

19. rhinox1701

rhinox1701 #1 TransFan

Ebay:
    it worked for ST DS9.. (mostly) lol

20. rhinox1701

rhinox1701 #1 TransFan

Ebay:
    Awesome idea