does anyone think that energon

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by omega knight, May 31, 2006.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

When first came out, for the first few episodes, I thought it was going to be really cool; some of the 'cons leftover from Armada working for the Autobots (Demolisher in particular seemed like he was going to have an interesting story), Scorpy (not Megs) leading the bad guys with a quint pulling the strings, and several other things that I don't remember.
    It was really intriguing when it first started up, but it went down the crapper pretty fast... well, pretty slowly would be more accurate.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    watched about five minutes of the show once. That was all I could take. At least the toys kicked ass.

Best. G1. Scene. Ever.

3. MagiRanger

MagiRanger Banned

Ebay:
    Never watched Energon, but Super Link was pretty damn good once Galvatron showed up.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    There hasn't been a descent show since RID.

There hasn't been a good show since Beast Machines.

There hasn't been a must-see show since Beast Wars.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Energon started well; the first dozen or so episodes were enjoyable. After that, though, the show went to hell. Things stopped making sense, the animation seemed to get more and more ropey, and the dialogue & voice acting just got more and more dire.
    It's the exact opposite of Armada; that show started awfully, and by the time it ended it was superb.