Customs: Does anyone make a masterpiece soundwave head???

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Scotscream, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    hey guys im desperate to get a masterpiece sized soundwave head like the one frenzy rumble and zildgan used for there soundwaves

of course i asked both of them if they were selling them or if they could tell me what parts were used to create it but i got no answer....

so if anyone can tell me if there is anyone making one or maybe the parts i could use to make my own that would be awesome,i have atached a pic of frenzy rumbles for reference

cheers guys

Attached Files:

2. blaynescott

blaynescott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just guessing here by the large, flat planes used, but I'd say they made theirs out of styrene sheets, build over whatever base-head joint was underneath.

3. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    there may well be some styrene elements there but to me this looks like it has been made from existing parts,its to symetrical and perfect to have been made completly from scratch i think

the mouth piece looks like masterpiece optimus prime but i could be wrong

thanks anyways bud

4. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    ps what do you mean "flat planes used" sorry i dont know if thats an expression or something literal!cheers

5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    hey man. shoot me another PM. it's been a hectic few weeks. I am very behind on emails/projects.

6. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I replied and I told you that the original design was FR's and that my version was built from his base with styrene sections rebuilt to be a bit tighter and more congruent on all areas. No "pre existing" parts were used. I told you that I would not sell a copy without FR's approval as the one I have has work from both of us on it.

7. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    no dude im sorry but i NEVER EVER got such a message from you,if i had i would have repled back,sorry for any mix up my friend but i swear on my kids life i never got that message from you,thanks for the reply

8. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I used the junkion headmaster soundwave and I really like it, good size plus it's a headmaster ftw!

9. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    ah nice choice the headmaster thing is a cool idea,my only crit would be that this mold looks a lotlike optimus prime