Does anyone know the difference between black lio convoy with gold claws and blue cla

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rdfnd1253, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the difference between black lio convoy with gold claws and blue claws. I went to buy the gold claw one but someone got to it before me. Let me know the difference if you can.

2. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    WEll the black lio convoy with blue claws has blue claws, and the black lio convoy with gold has gold claws!

I hope this helps.

Seriously though, I have no idea

3. Hoolagrin

Hoolagrin Wheelie Rules! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

4. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    Basically, the gold claw version isn't a lucky draw, but it's a lot rarer than the blue claw version. From what I've read, both versions were available as Toys R Us exclusives in Japan.

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    this should help, and yeah, its way, way more rare than the blue clawed version.

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/content.php?/transformers-toys/toy-gallery/1791/Beast+Wars+II/Black+Lio+Convoy+gold+claw.html

I have only seen one on ebay.ever(well, since I started looking for it-been a couple of years). and Ive been looking for quite some time now. whats really screwed up is that since the box and sticker are the same, you kinda have to look for it everyday(if your looking for it bad and its a serious want), or every time you look at black lio convoys.

and as far as looking for the blue clawed lio convoy lucky draw, forget it. i pretty sure the box doesnt differentiate from the regular blue clawed lio convoy, and theres pretty much no way to tell unless you open the box, then whos to say someone didnt put the numbers on the backside of lio convoy themselves. so i think they are out there, but I dont think the people who have them know they have them, unless they were the lucky draw winners, and then they might have thought it was a regular black lio convoy. whew. I'm done. hope it helps.