Does anyone know if there are dealer tables still available at Botcon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Insane Galvatron, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Since I've decided to sell 80% of my collection, and the 40% I have listed in the Junkion isn't moving very fast despite the prices being competitive to online stores and eBay, I'm thinking of going to Botcon as a dealer and trying to sell it all there. Am I too late to try to get a table there? How much does it cost to go as a dealer?

2. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

I don't know that they have ever sold out of space, and they would probably advertise that they have sold out of space if they have done so. It is 300.00 for a booth and I think it's 160.00 for the eight foot tables.

3. Freyabeads

Freyabeads TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    http://botcon.com/Botcon08/08registration.cfm
    here is the link to the registration form. All the info is there.
    You would probably want to call and ask about availability.

4. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I could have sworn that I read that they were sold out. Maybe I am mistaken though.

5. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm supposed to be splitting a table with a friend, but you're more than welcome to hop in with us. He just had some odds and ends to sell, and I was just going to use it to plug our website so there should be plenty of room.

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I hope your right. :D 

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    How do I go about getting a badge and being part of your group? Don't the tables only come with one badge, and booths 2? I didn't register since the box set sold out. So I either have to have a badge for dealer access or I'll only be there one day as a walk in. Seeing as I need to set up, I'd prefer dealer status.

8. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I will have a dealers booth as well. ASking that you pay for your dealers badge, can give you more details in a PM. or if you can I can give you a call today and give you more details.

9. King_Grimlock

He has to purchase a badge for you so you can be a part of the table. The cost of a dealer badge is something like 70-75.00. The nice thing about them is you can buy the souveniors still and you get into the dealer room sooner than everyone else(benefits of dealer to dealer trading/buying). Just remember that you guys have to get the temporary tax id number(look on the dealer form for that info).

10. King_Grimlock

I talked to the rep at fun pub and she said that there are still spaces available(I got a little nervous after someone mentioned that he thought he read that they had sold out). Also, the form says that you can only buy one extra badge per 8 foot table.