Does anyone else think that

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Wheeljack could have worked pretty well in the first movie? I think that he would fit PERFECTLY into the storyline and the team roles. Even if he died, he would have been great to be seen in the movie. Get rid of some human screentime like the ridiculous hacker storyline or maybe the whole "Happy time" dialogue. Or they could have had some less Brawl/Devastator screentime because he didn't serve much of a purpose. But back to what I was saying could anyone else see Wheeljack working well in TF1?

And I think that we could replace Jolt. He seems to be a very Brawl-like character in this movie. The Volt is apparently canceled so it kind of is pointless now (I know that it was canceled after the fact). And Mudflap should have been named either Windcharger or Gears. Gears would fit the character and Windcharger was a small, red and gray car. He was a cool character overall even though he wasn't a HUGE character.

2. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    geewhun?

3. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    I would have loved to see Wheeljack. Cutting down on brawl though is a no-no. He was awesome. Highlight of the end to me. He just wouldn't go down. BA. But Wheeljack better make an appearence somewhere. If not ROTF then hopefully TF3.

4. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wheeljack and Prowl are the two major Autobots who haven't been included yet. At least PRowl's been in the movie comics. We better get those two in TF3.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    this and i want Inferno and Grapple and Red Alert!

6. Autobot_Wall-E

hmm... do you think that sunstreaker will ever be introed in the movieverse?

and im not a geewuner. i just liked it a lot

7. qwerty

qwerty Well-Known Member

apparently money talks so

more money = more TFs...

8. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    I don't know if there are more newly added Autobots in the movie than we know at the moment (I guess not), but I really miss some cool guys, like Wheeljack, Sunstreaker, Prowl, Mirage, Hound etc. etc. Oh well, I still keep hoping Bay hasn't spoiled all of it yet, but that may be a bit naive.

9. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    To bad this whole GM thing didnt happen sooner maybe we would have gotten a sunstreaker or Prowl in the movie instead of Jolt i wonder if they kill him off early or somthing like that....

10. Autobot_Wall-E

I think that Jolt may die. I won't be too emotionally affected mainly because I don't have much of a cartoon memory of him other than hi s Mini Con in Cybertron. yeah, the original crew of Autobots in G1 would be cool to have. I'm glad they made a Gears toy because I thought he was pretty funny the way he sounded and acted sometimes.

11. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    How the hell's it make him "geewhun"?

12. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

If WJ were in it, I would've expected him to come up with some kind of invention or at least do Ratchet's job as a medic, which was totally ignored in Movie 1.

13. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't care if Sunstreaker was in or not, but he better not be in over Prowl, Wheeljack, Magnus, or Grimlock. He never did anything really special in G1, was not very memorable, plus we already have a set of Twins and Sideswipe only bears very very loose resemblance to his G1 incarnation.

14. ManiactoaLaco

ManiactoaLaco Well-Known Member

No, because then he would be totally ignored in the first one, and the second one, and would be as useless as Ratchet or any of the Decepticons.

MTL

15. Autobot_Wall-E

I wanna see Grimlock and Wheelie go at it in TF3 and have a scene where the Dinobots get fed up with Wheelie and go stopping around attempting to squish him. He would run, duck, and dodge screaming lol.

Yeah Sunstreaker may not be such a great idea, but I REALLY THINK that Wheeljack should have been in the first movie.

And I am not Geewhun. I like G1 a lot, but I'm not a total freak where everything has to relate to G1 or else it sucks. That is a true Geewhunner.

16. Travicon

Travicon Nerdbot

couple things before i reply to the topic...

1. geewun... I HATE...hate this term, imo its the stupidest term to come out of the fandom EVER!...i want to punch myself in the face for typing it just now. anyone who uses it should stop using it immediately.

2. i hate topics that are incomplete, bugs the hell outta me, nobody should do it.

sorry, just had to get that out...

wheeljack would be awesome in the movies!!! i think he would totally fit right in. good call, OP.

17. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'd love me some Wheeljack. As long as it wasn't just a nameslap and he was there to build something or someone.