Does ANYONE else like the 2003 Takara.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by TheG1Reviewer, Jan 28, 2012.

1. TheG1Reviewer

TheG1Reviewer Well-Known Member

Does anyone else like the 2003 Takara release of the G1 Transformer Video game for PS2 (available only in Japan)? I absolutely loved that game and put it right up there in my top 5 PS2 games of all time. It stood the test of time and still can be played time after time nearly 10 years later!

2. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't recall hearing anything about this. What's it called and where can I get it.

If it's all you speak of is true then I'll actually consider dusting my PS2 off for it.

3. TheG1Reviewer

Oh man, I am about to make your day. Check out on Wikipedia, Transformers (2003 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I bought this game, and modded my ps2 to play Japanese games (I used Swap Magic, its really cheap and simple for a not tech savvy guy to do it). The entire game is in English (it was supposed to be released in the US, but publishing companies blocked it so that they could pump that bad Transformers Armada game). Despite some negative reviews you might find about this game it is FANTASTIC. Great gameplay, AMAZING story, quality voice acting, it even has the G1 Transformation sounds. ITS WORTH IT!!!

4. TheG1Reviewer

Transformers Tatakai - PS2 - IGN There are some screen shots and videos from the game. Its a crime that it was never released in the US and that us true G1 fans have to mod our PS2's to enjoy it.

5. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Do you get paid every time you plug this game?

6. TheG1Reviewer

HAHA, I WISH!! I just absolutely love the game!! I am such a huge G1 Fan, just check out my youtube posted in my signature. I long for the day they make a quality G1 video game on a newer video game system format!

7. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Did this really need another thread? You could have kept it in the last one you made.