Does anybody know "StarBird"??

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by iluvu_superion, Jun 29, 2006.

1. iluvu_superion

iluvu_superion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This has been on my mind for over a decade. I have this tape from the 1980's that my dad recorded for me when I was young. I tried watching it again, but to no avail. The VHS cassette tape is ruined, a lot of gray fuzz. Basically, my dad labeled it starbird, so I believe that is that name of this anime. It was in english and the story has a character named Kelly Hunter, and this guy was washed up the shore or something and maybe had lost his memory. This girl finds him, takes him into her base. All this other stuff happens...and I remember that he drives this car, and the car later combines with this huge trailer I think, and it transforms into this huge robot where it fights other robots. I remember a scene where this enemy robot was cut in half and even though it only had it's legs, it still formed into this other robot with a spiked ball and chain weapon...

And that's the last of my memory. I tried to google it, and ebay it for a toy, and youtube it for clips, but nothing...I was hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about and maybe has the video. Please let me know, i'm Dying here....Thanks!

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    no but maybe if you hum a few bars...