Does any one know how to get in touch with heero?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wasp819, Jun 21, 2010.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Basically ive been trying to contact heero (the guy who makes wst figures for sale on ebay - prime with trailer, seekers) but ive never received a responce from him,
    Im wondering if hes interested in making 2 wst figures useing the kabaya choco kits as molds (huffer and cyclonus - they both fit in perfectly)
    sometime i wonder if takara used the molds of these kits to make some of the wst figures because there very simular

can anyone help me here?
    does anyone know him and can pass the message on?

2. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Hey I have a thread seeing if anyone had a way to contact him....he seems to not answer his emails it seems

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    great minds think alike?

i posted in the other thread about his Prime with Trailer.

4. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    i emailed heero on ebay when i started collecting the wst figures, i didnt really know much about the ones he was making and i thought they might of been bad KOs, and the whole 1 bid per item seemed strange (every item had a bid of $0.66 and the postage was all the same) this spooked me abit and i thought it might of been some kind of a scam, so i contacted him and asked if he was on the level
    within a day or so he explained to me that all good, and i was happy,
    so happy infact that i think i must of brought all his figures (much prefur his starscream to the real one)
    I know he has a couple of user name and he will only reply on a certain one (cant remember which tho)
    ive also tried the email link (no responce)
    i have left little messages for him on the feedback (cant ever remember getting feedback from him tho)

i think my idea of him making a mold of the kabaya figs will work, and with his special touch can make good figures out of them,