Doe's any one knoe the value?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by siekone, Jun 28, 2009.

1. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    I was selling some of my transformers but was not sure what they might be worth, I paid a good chunk for them years ago but I would not know how to find the value out now as I never seen them resold.
    First up the elusive and exclusive wonder fest blinded street microns I know these were limited to a certain amount I just am not sure what amount but I know it was low and to have all 3 is really rare so rare in fact I have never seen these for resale before.
    [​IMG]
    Next I have the Japanese toyRus military recolors which I also have not seen resold before.
    [​IMG]
    Here I have a blue crystal starsaber japanese cd set.
    [​IMG]
    I also have these xdemension sets for sale that are not as hard to find but still rare,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I don't think there's much of a market for them any more. If anyone even has an idea what they're worth, it's rikkomba. Ask him.

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm not sure what they're worth as I've never seen them for resale either but if you figure out a price on the blue star saber set LMK I might be interested.

4. bumble3

bumble3 Member

I picked up two sets of the cars from hydra for $50. The military group with the tan colored missle I got the set of 3 for $10 and the destruction set I dont believe I paid more than $20.
    The xdeminsion stuff doesnt go for more than 10-15 a set except the blue crystal reactor set which usually goes for 30 and you might get 25-35 for the cd set.

5. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Scientist

That Blue starsaber is probably worth 50 bucks alone, as most Armada stuff is kinda rare. Not to mention the fact that Armada stuff is fan favorite.

6. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    that can't be right? I paid around $500 for all this stuff a couple years ago , I can't see it depreciating that much?

7. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Counterpunch springs to mind as the person to ask.

8. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Cobra Zartan would know he's an avid minicon collector

9. bumble3

bumble3 Member

I wasen't trying to lowball you eathier, I picked up most of the ones from people in japan. You also have to realize that those items might have been very hot back then kinda like the creditcard microns were before bbts and some others got them, I watched several auctions end for $300 for each micron and now a few weeks later they are lucky to sell for $20.

I did a quick search and another person on the board has a crystal reactor set for sale here for $15 and ksgj03 on ebay was selling them for 29 and he is usually overpriced. If your looking to sell them mabey ebay them with a reserve?

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    It could be there was more demand for them a while back, when the line was still somewhat new. That and Hydra gives great deals.

11. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

Think Cybertron series toys what, 2 years ago? You know, when loose Nemesis Breakers were selling for $100+...now you can buy him for $10-20.

12. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    sure it can...if people are not interested in buying them anymore then the demand drops and the worth of the items goes POOF!

prime example is the ruination sets....the desert and urban camo ones went for easily $100 and up....now barely 1/2 that if you are lucky....again supply and demand....

13. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I'm not sure about the worth of these TFs when you bought them, but as suggested, you can list them on eBay w/ the reserve set at what you think they should be worth, and then see how close the numbers get. Kind of a time consuming way to figure out the value, but the only true way to find out the value of anything is to see how much someone will pay for it.

14. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    Do You guys think $300 for everything shipped is to much?

15. bumble3

bumble3 Member

Prolly closer to 250 but hey you never know, micron collectors are odd someone might be hunting one of the items you have and be willing to dishout a buttload for one

16. commandwolf

commandwolf Well-Known Member

Woah...lots of minicons that you definitely don't see everyday. Pretty cool. Good luck with your sale....