Does a Galaxy Force Mega SCF Dreadrock exist?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hiro Prime, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, does anyone know of or have any information about a Galaxy Force Mega SCF 14 Dreadrock? I was working on updating my database when I found a mention of this toy on Soundwavesoblivion.com.

I've never heard of it and cannot find any mention of it anywhere else on the web through Google. I'm inclined to not believe it at this point, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else has heard of it or something like it in case he has this toy listed under the wrong name.

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I do not know of mega scf doing anything but g1 and armada. The line wasnt around for very long

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, 100% sure there was not one; I followed the SCF/MegaSCFs pretty closely and picked up every release. They were long done by the time Galaxy Force rolled around.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    As far as I know they only went as far as Armada, there are 14 (13 numbers, one variant of the original Optimus / Convoy).

By Galaxy Force, the buzz was on the possible Kaiyado Convoy, Megatron and Grand Convoy. None of whom saw the light of day in their original forms, although Convoy and Megatron were released in a fashion as Revoltechs.

5. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's what I thought. But it seemed like a strange thing to put on a Japanese database without any kind of basis. Hence my question.