Does 2 Pack Megatron still Have the Leg Problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I Just got him and Wondered Did They Ever Fix The Leg Swap

2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You only need to capitalize the first word of your sentence. Then again, the lack of punctuation makes it hard to tell where you ramblings start and stop.

And no, the feet (not legs) are still swapped.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    its really only a cosmetic thing, nothing to worry about. I never switched mine around, and the turret can turn all the way around without a problem, and he stands just fine too. I like the bigger part of the feel being in front too.

4. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I honestly don't get why people say it's "obviously" a mis-assembly, especially seeing as his feet look bizarre with tiny toes and a huge heel spur (has any robot had a bigger heel spur than a front foot, seriously? Other than maybe the SF3d Krote?) and I really can't imagine him being designed that way. Some people may like it the other way around, but if it's done to 100% of the product out there, it's not really a misassembly so much as just ... assembly. That some people don't like.

5. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, but the instructions have them backwards then as far as I could tell. I just opened mine last week and had a hard time following the directions because they showed the legs facing a diff. way. So, either it is indeed a misassembly or the directions are wrong.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's "obvious" because of how everything fits together in tank mode. Feet stick out, or feet tucked in neatly. Which way seems misassembled to you?

And there've been a few Transformers over the years with larger heel spurs than toes. Armada/Energon Unicron. Tank Demolishor. Cybertron Smokescreen/Crosswise.

7. NotoriousBIC

NotoriousBIC Prime Suspect

Then you're not clicking him together in tank-mode correctly. The feet WILL interfere with turret movement if you don't do the foot-swap.