Doctor Who 31/3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RabidYak, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    That was a pretty good series opener -- not too serious, not too fluff. I do hope the Judoon show up again; they're useful plot devices that are too good for a one-shot deal.

The thing that bothered me the most was the blue suit. It just looked out of place. The Doctor's outfit is an integral part of the incarnation, and if you change the outfit, it throws the whole character off. It'd be like Tom Baker not wearing the scarf anymore in deference to a smart-looking bowtie.

2. Streck

Streck QED Veteran

I liked them. The combination of bureaucracy and physical repugnance reminded me of Vogons.

I can only hope. Earth and historical Earth get awfully tiring as settings when you've got a freaking TARDIS at your disposal.

3. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Except Im sure the Judoon dont use poetry as a form of torture! :D 

For a first episode it wasnt bad, and as for the Judoon being like the Sontarons, I disagree, I can't look at a Sontaron and not laugh, their heads look melted.
    Not thinking next episode is going to be amazing, Im with the :
    'Earth/old earth > Anything Else' viewers, going to see Shakespeare, whoop-de-do!

Also, did anyone catch the extra clips in Confidential on BBC3?
    *SPOILERS!* (Highlight to view)
    Gold Dalek as well as Black Dalek shown, maybe more than one survived season 2's finale?
    *END SPOILERS!*