Do your Vehicons have personality chips?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by TrueNomadSkies, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

I love these ideas.

That would be spectacular. We need to see his home life too. Steve needs to have a wife who worries constantly that he is throwing his life away recklessly trying to impress a robot who will never notice him.

2. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    That would be pretty funny, could title the ep, "A Day in the Life of Eradicon." Or Steve, whichever you prefer. XD I'd imagine it would give a humorous perspective to the Cons and their war with the Bots, and how the nameless Vehicon grunts cope with the daily grind. Could use a few nods and winks toward a style similar to American Beauty or something (extra points if the Vehicon ends up as scrap or dying/dead at the end of the ep for that ironic angle).

3. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Or better yet, have absolutely no Autobot presence for the majority of the show and make it basically a character building episode between a squad of Eradicons, perhaps filling in backstory as to why the Transformers are on earth (more interesting than sheer infodump, surely), and then have Bulkhead show up at the end and unceremoniously rip the protaganist Eradicon to shreds in the most gory manner a robot can be ripped, whilst Arcee 'heroically' kills all his friends with contemptuous ease.

4. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    I think they should be clones of Lockdown, (I know it would be a little too similar to clone wars), but it would be a cool way to introduce Lockdown into the Prime series too. He is a bounty hunter so lets say he is tracking down Swindle, finds him in a tech chamber stealing gestalt tech, gets wounded by Swindle, while there he stumbles across cloning tech in the same chamber, desperate for parts he uses it to repair himself. Meanwhile Swindle gets away with the gestalt tech and the cloning tech with Lockdowns cybernetic dna imprinted on it, sells it to Starscream who builds a clone army for Megatron who then promotes Starscream to second in command. Later he clones himself and you get Skywarp and Thundercracker and uses Swindle and the gestalt tech and you get Combaticons and so on.

5. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Muhahahaa, the plots to include Lockdown keep getting better & better, or at least more cleverly abundant as the episodes continually air. :) 

6. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

7. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    At some point someone's just going to suggest "Lockdown, the Animated Series" :lol 

A constructive, entertaining and thought provoking response.

8. Thunderthruster

Thunderthruster Autobot Supersoldier

News Credits:
    Thats where the thread title is paraphrased from. A season 3 episode of Reboot.

9. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I see. But words would have been nice. ;) 

10. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Heh, gifs are always good when relevant, and yeah. I figured there'd be at least a couple of people here who'd get the reference right away, so there was no sense hiding it. Thunderthruster & janeDoe get a cookie for that. :) 

Also, I'd totally watch "Lockdown, the Animated Series".

11. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

But enough about Optimus, let's talk about Steve. :)